SPOTTERS THREAD FOR A3/S3 8P CHASSIS

White s3 at meadowhead Sheffield yesterday S333 was the reg I think. Looked well!

Reactions: rory anderson
White S3 Trafford park at 12 ish today near Johns Diner.

White s3 8p reg FP11VRR on the a50 in leicester... going faster than me.....

Silver S3 8P Gen 2 ...I think. This morning Cotford St Luke, Taunton

4 audi s3 towards leicester on th m69..

One sprint blue reg BR9RSN or similar

Then a white 61 plate , a black 62 plate and a silver one who was really moving.. all with about 10 mins of each other

Acklam/Middlesbrough sprint blue s3 5 door, Not standard :smirk:

I was in the s4 avant

Seen several mornings on the A358 between Taunton and Williton. A nice Met Grey 8P. Usually acknowledged with a hand raise.

Reactions: Andy F
Girl in a 3 door, really low left Frankley services yesterday , rear wiper was vertical (guess the motor is bust)

Thumbs up to the guy in the grey 8P (JY04 ***) on the Ring Road in Bristol if you're on here, twas fun ;)

Two meteor grey sportback
2016 07 12 215857
s3 s one 59 plate with roof bars and one 58 plate without.. derby area

Saw Black S3 with RS3 grill on Balcombe Road B2036 near the pub this afternoon just after 5. Never seen them before whilst in my old Ice Silver

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Orange s3 when i was leaving VW Northwest at Tatton park.

Seen several mornings on the A358 between Taunton and Williton. A nice Met Grey 8P. Usually acknowledged with a hand raise.

Damn I was in Taunton the other day, went to Vivary park and visited the industrial estate close to there too. I visit Somerset now and then, we should have a meet!

Damn I was in Taunton the other day, went to Vivary park and visited the industrial estate close to there too. I visit Somerset now and then, we should have a meet!
Not many S3's around these parts. I guess you're in the selling game? I work at Norton Fitzwarren if you're around this way again. Never know I might buy something Lol

Is this the usual response when meeting an S3 owner on the road?

A few years ago my mate had a RS1600 and they used to do it.

Is this the usual response when meeting an S3 owner on the road?

A few years ago my mate had a RS1600 and they used to do it.

Hand raise, thumbs up. headlight flash . Anything just acknowledege you've seen them. :grinning:Doesn't happen to me very often around here. Same response when out in my modded MK2 Golf

Reactions: Mark A Greenwood
Followed a white S3 from Almondsbury junction on M4 to the M32 and then off at J1, lunchtime today. Was in the OH's A1 so little point in acknowledging ;)

Blue A3 3.2 V6 flooring it in a tunnel on the A2 today, going towards Blackwall tunnel, followed by a grey RS3 on the same route (we were all behind that 1970s 911!)

i honestly see to many in Aberdeen to mention them all, there as common now as the A3 , but have seen 2 lovely RS3 one grey and one blue so putting a shout in for they 2 as there local

Black 60 plate S3 sportback on Wythenshawe roundabout a few minutes ago - congratulations, that was the most reckless piece of driving I've seen in ages, you absolute plonker.

Black and white camo s3. S333xxx ...m6 towards birmingham... uprated suspension... could tell how it moved on the road... nice

S3 in white around the Kings Langley area plate ending AAA. I wasn't following you this morning but looks like your journey to work and home is more or less the same as mine lol.

White S3 coming across the Morrisons roundabout in Weston towards town.
"S3 APR" reg (not full reg)
Was very nice

82ea674e6e2252626f3070d66dae069c.jpg

Spotted around west London a few times recently.

Reactions: Hookmonster
white 3 door s3 in Bridgwater coming up from cross rifles round about towards town. Was in my friends black s3 sportback.

white 3 door s3 in Bridgwater coming up from cross rifles round about towards town. Was in my friends black s3 sportback.

Two S3 in Bridgwater !! I've only ever seen an Orange one. Sorry it wasn't me.

There is a few now but I haven't seen the orange one.

yeah i just give them all my money haha. Also i use Paul masons behind the BP garage. used him all the time before i got the S3 then just thought with this car and TSR s Knowledge and rep thought i would treat my self and the car and i have had only good experiences so far (apart when the bolt wouldn't come out when the chain and tensioner got changed but they new what they were doing so its all good) . also the cousin of the owner (Rob) of TSR works with me. Do u live in Bridgwater then?

I live out in the sticks up on the Quatocks but have used TSR for years. The whole family have VAG's from my daughters POLO GTi to my son's Passat R36. Recently I have used Retro Resus out at Dunball. Run by Tom Walker who was the workshop manager at TSR previously. Great guy and really knows his way around S3's.

Ah good to know. Maybe see u around

I live out in the sticks up on the Quatocks but have used TSR for years. The whole family have VAG's from my daughters POLO GTi to my son's Passat R36. Recently I have used Retro Resus out at Dunball. Run by Tom Walker who was the workshop manager at TSR previously. Great guy and really knows his way around S3's.

I'm in stogursey near bridge water with my s3 , nice blue rs3 in the village aswell that I see quite a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in stogursey near bridge water with my s3 , nice blue rs3 in the village aswell that I see quite a lot
Not a million miles away then. I'm up at Over Stowey and my son with the R36 is in Nether Stowey. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Spotted a white 3 door 1.9 private plate near Brum area, blonde girl driving it. On the 7th July

Is the RS3 an 8V shape? Think he works next door to me. Always pass each other when I'm going on nights. Seeing more and more S3's around the area now

Is the RS3 an 8V shape? Think he works next door to me. Always pass each other when I'm going on nights. Seeing more and more S3's around the area now

It's an rs3 8v in blue. I've only seen a women driving it quite early in the morning . Sounds wicked . Seems to be more s3's about now , although I rarely see them in the area

It's an rs3 8v in blue. I've only seen a women driving it quite early in the morning . Sounds wicked . Seems to be more s3's about now , although I rarely see them in the area

Oh right. May be the same one. They do sound lovely yeah :hearteyes:I always seem to see it around 6:30am.
Yeah I've seen a fair few now and it's usually the same ones. In and around combwich and Bridgwater mainly.

Black 8P with honeycomb grill followed shortly (about 1/2 mile ) by a Sprint Blue s3 8P on the A39 between Nether Stowey and Cannington.