Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

1e2aaf1a7e0e6977aecf0fcf8f1a5909.jpg

Anyone on here

Seen the same guy twice today S3 saloon on the A444 in Moira I the morning and then on the Same road going back about lunch time. It wasn't Sepang as well it was Red!

Think so....we were heading in opposite directions at motorway speeds so only caught a quick glimpse.

I saw a Sepang S3 SB with the 10 spoke rims and a Sepang S3 Cab both in the car park at the Excel Sports Centre near Walton-on-Thames on Sunday afternoon.

Today followed a Black S3 Saloon from Purley to Coulsdon

That could well have been me!! What time was it?

Saw a lovely looking S3 SB in sepang blue going into Croydon earlier this evening. Looked really nice with the black styling pack on

Sepang s3 saloon on Swindon Road, Cheltenham last night with its space saver wheel in :(

Other than in the dealer's car park, I haven't seen another S3 on the road since I took delivery last August!

Saw this S3 today in Abersoch, North Wales. Anyone on here? Had blacked out Audi badges. Thought I was going to be the only S3 in the area :mad:

EF38D922-6E88-4E3F-B20F-4E29063DBC26.png

I've been looking out for ages for S3's since I ordered mine and not seen any bar one in 4 weeks then see two today, one lady owner in very dirty imp blue going south on the M40 and then a broken down black SB just before the M6 toll and M40 junction.

Seems to be allot of break downs and faults currently....

Spotted a '64 plate silver s3 sb with pan roof in Chipping Norton this afternoon. Mature female driver

Near Glyndŵr University in Wrexham today at about 12.30 a Red S3 with personnal plate J.....
Could not go SNAP! as I was in the Jag.

Black 3dr S3 "SB64" driving out of Glasgow at approx 11am. Very nice..

White (could have been Amalfi) 3dr S3 driving past stirling toward Glasgow. Again v nice.

Can't wait to get back in mine after a week on holiday driving a Suziki Vitara. Lol ;)

Reactions: RYuill
Saw my first S3 cabrio today. 'Twas in sepango bleu with the hood down

Looked very nice indeedy, but in need of a wash lol

Didn't look £40k worth to me tho'

2 new spies today.

Pink s-line cabrio on Market Street at around 17:30. And what i think was a Nardo S3 saloon 5 minutes ago driving through Hazelhead.

Not keen on either colour.

Sepang with black pack spotted this morning on the m62 going towards Manchester, think the reg was yb64 ugd or similar

My first S3............white SB Waltham North East Lincolnshire late yesterday afternoon couldn't catch the reg number.

According to the website How Many Left there were only around 1500 S3 8v registered by the end of Sept 2014. That's maybe why I've not seen many.......

According to the website How Many Left there were only around 1500 S3 8v registered by the end of Sept 2014. That's maybe why I've not seen many.......

1400 of those must be in Aberdeen :)

Reactions: Madmo and AndyB-S3
White (looked White in my rear view mirror) S3 Saloon private plate M20 S something or other on the A16 just south of Grimsby. And yes we waved at each other:tennis:

The first S3 Cabrio I've spotted.
It was red and on the Broughton Shopping Park just after lunch today.

Daytona s3 sb with black rails and led lights near Tesco cheltenham about 10 this morning. Reg started vu15 I think

Not impressed sepang S3 BJ15*** m25/m40

Motorway cross hatchings aren't part of the motorway dedicated for your use only :rolleyes:
They're their to allow traffic from the m4 onto the m25, not for you to undercut the traffic.
Gives us sepangos a bad name :3sadwalk:

Sepang s3 cab on the a40 around Burford going towards Oxford about 2 today. Looked great in the sun.

Saw my first non-Dealer demo S3 saloon today. A black 15 plate one. Was very nice! :thumbs up:

Not seen another saloon for a wee while and then 2 red ones within 500yds of each other on the way home. 1 turning out the back of Cove towards the loch and the other at Marywell.

That could well have been me!! What time was it?

Saw a lovely looking S3 SB in sepang blue going into Croydon earlier this evening. Looked really nice with the black styling pack on

Sorry I didn't notice the response before now.

It would have been around 8.30am - if it was you, I let you out of the Tesco car park heading south on the A23...

coincidental spotting......Tuesday evening 6.30pm, M25 J28 anitclockwise 1.6 TDI SB in Silver with same starting reg as mine LX63........

Well today's trip to Swindon I saw One sepang S3 saloon on the M42 near birmingham airport, but I did see 3 BMW i8's! What's more common?

15 Plate Red S3 saloon between M25 junction 30 and 29 anticlockwise at about 7:45 this morning. First saloon I've seen, looked nice...And cleaner than mine :/

LL64*** Merlin (I think) S3 SB 10:30 this morning on A40 heading into High Wycombe.

Black s line sport back trying to race me between Chatteris and March, Cambridgeshire...really quite sad, he needlessly overtook me just before a roundabout and then Booted it around the roundabout out onto a straight....wasn't having that, so swiftly put him to shame within about 5 seconds

Saw a Daytona Grey S3 Sportback at the Peaslake Walking Bottom car park in Surrey this afternoon. Looked lovely!

Saw a Daytona Grey S3 Sportback at the Peaslake Walking Bottom car park in Surrey this afternoon. Looked lovely!

That was me! It was pretty dusty afterwards! Great day for some biking in the hills.

That was me! It was pretty dusty afterwards! Great day for some biking in the hills.

Haha, cool! I wanted to have a good nosey at it but didn't want to get funny looks from the owner :) I had the white S1 on the left if you happened to see it when you drove in. Mine's filthy now too :(

It was a really good day for riding. I went on Saturday too which was even nicer.