Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

Haha...Thanks it was looking rather clean until the misses curbed the Alloy coming out of blindley place this evening due to road works wasn't her fault in all fairness as it was just too ****** narrow...Its only just done 500 Miles from new aswell! FML
Already booked in for a refurb so happy days...
Ouch! Surprised I haven't had a touch yet as I never had the best track record with my set of aftermarkets last year.
Looked menacing black with the black rails, first time I've seen that combo I think

Hello to the very dark blue 14 plate S3 3dr northbound on the M3 @ 0810 this morning near the Twyford Cutting. Always a pleasure to see another 3dr!!!

Spotted a black S3 with private plate (I was in the black S3 PFL SB), on the M8/M77 Glasgow stuck in rush hour traffic yesterday. I noticed the Revo sticker on the side, assuming it's been mapped, it would be good to hear how your finding it, think I will be booking in for Revo stage 1 next week.

There was also a blue S3 on the same journey but looked like a sensible female driver, if not 'Hi' to you as well.

Reactions: Rolly12
Silver 8V Sportback TFSI reg. D** DGF on B9097 heading East past Loch Leven / RSPB Vane Farm this morning 7:15am, female driver

5dr 64 plate S3 SB in blue just past Amazingstoke heading towards London on the M3 @ 08:30 this morning.

Sepang Blue ( I think ) pre-facelift S3 saloon heading down the M27 towards J3 yesterday. Hola!

FL S3 Saloon in Daytona in Olton, Solihull around lunchtime today with a personal plate on.

Bizarre coincidence as none of the two of us live near here but 99% (if not 100%) that I saw you in Crieff Main Street on Sunday @BigBill . It was the Navarra S3 Saloon with red callipers and Oban number plate that caught my eye. Around early afternoon?

Also in the same car park as us was a red S3 Saloon with DIY red callipers

Reactions: BigBill and MattSedg
Bizarre coincidence as none of the two of us live near here but 99% (if not 100%) that I saw you in Crieff Main Street on Sunday @BigBill . It was the Navarra S3 Saloon with red callipers and Oban number plate that caught my eye. Around early afternoon?

you can tell you've been doing your homework on your calipers :whistle2:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
you can tell you've been doing your homework on your calipers :whistle2:

Ha ha, you can tell eh :yes:

I still have this dilemma. Paint around or over the 'S' plate in the middle of the front callipers :shrug:

Reactions: MattSedg

Hi AB
Yes that was me travelling home from visiting my girlfriend who stays in Montrose. A bit of a long journey but always a pleasure in the S3 with the section between Crieff and Lochearnhead being one of several of the more 'interesting' parts of the trip.

I never noticed you or I would have given you a wave.

Hi AB
Yes that was me travelling home from visiting my girlfriend who stays in Montrose. A bit of a long journey but always a pleasure in the S3 with the section between Crieff and Lochearnhead being one of several of the more 'interesting' parts of the trip.

I never noticed you or I would have given you a wave.

Small world eh lol!
You wouldn't have seen me as I wasn't in the car (we took the wifes TT anyway) - as usual I used the dug as an excuse to stand outside a shop (Gordon & Durward, the amazing sweet shop) while Mrs AB was inside.
Yeah some of those bends are tight in between some faster bits.
We were staying in St Fillans for a couple of nights.
Wish I'd seen you before you'd passed mate.

PS. my parents are in Oban right now too!

Reactions: BigBill
fbdc6a40499155af1c1f50b626e8de00.png

S line a3 today at cars and coffee in alderly edge. You were facing the opposite way when i parked next to you, and when i came back you had turned around so had to get a shot together. Lovely car if you're on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattSedg and Audi Bairn
Saw a PFL Floret Silver SB S3 round Crawley area today. Pulled over outside the Dukes Head Pub for those in the know. I do believe it was an unmarked police mobile as well. 15 plate but I didn't catch it all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Daytona FL hatch on the m62 just outside Leeds, 2pm today

Hello to the RS3 SB 16 plate in black enjoying the delights of the crawl southbound on the M3 from Basingstoke to Southampton on friday night.

Seen a white S3 with a private plate around the Uxbridge/A40 area the past week

New 67-plate Ara blue S3 just showed up in our business park in Cranmore, Solihull - don't suppose it's anyone here?

Pfl sepang on the a38 towards burnham, and then same road a fl white sportback on the way back from work this morning

Hello to the blonde lady in the 67 plate S3 SB in a lairy orange colour (the car not her!!) this morning northbound on the M3 at Winchester this morning.

Reactions: Rolly12 and Audi Bairn
Hello to the blonde lady in the 67 plate S3 SB in a lairy orange colour (the car not her!!) this morning northbound on the M3 at Winchester this morning.

Was it this morning?

Ha ha, you can tell eh :yes:

I still have this dilemma. Paint around or over the 'S' plate in the middle of the front callipers :shrug:

I have a part number for the coloured plate in red if you'd be interested. £80 for the pair roughly.

Yellow S3 saloon in Swindon today and yesterday

Last edited:
Followed a 67 plate Nardo S3 into Hull this morning :racer:

You left me standing, when you flew into the speed limited zones, a 'touch' over the limit.... :blink:

Ara Blue S3 Sportback Northbound M6 heading up to Kendle way from Preston. Tailed me and my mates in a Mk7.5 Golf GTI, Stage 2 Polo GT, and Abarth 500. Shame you didn't turn off with us and follow us through the lakes. It was our monthly 'Kirkstone pass' trip and 'the struggle' had a serious blast and a few brown pants moments :D

Sure theirs someone on here with a Ara Blue S3 from Kendle?

Reactions: Audi Bairn and MattSedg
Ara Blue S3 Sportback Northbound M6 heading up to Kendle way from Preston. Tailed me and my mates in a Mk7.5 Golf GTI, Stage 2 Polo GT, and Abarth 500. Shame you didn't turn off with us and follow us through the lakes. It was our monthly 'Kirkstone pass' trip and 'the struggle' had a serious blast and a few brown pants moments :D

Sure theirs someone on here with a Ara Blue S3 from Kendle?

When?

Wasn’t me then! I was travelling up past that way around 22:30/23:00 I’d say

We’d have passed you going southbound at 10-10:30 then!

We’d have passed you going southbound at 10-10:30 then!

I was making my way up north from Wiltshire back to Scotland so probably did! Shame it was dark

Seen a lovely Range Rover SVR and the new Alfa quadrifoglio on the M5 that day that done a few pulls

Reactions: Andy F, Audi Bairn and Bitzieee
Hello to the chap in the 67 plate S3 3dr (with Audi Sport number plate backings) northbound on the M3 @ 08:30 between Basingstoke & Hook this morning.

17 plate Ara blue sportback on the a65 just now going east

Navarra S3 FL SB pulled in behind me on the M876 this afternoon, followed me for a few miles and came off at Larbert

Anyone on here?

Who's the Vegas S3 Pf66 in Kendal just now, went past me as I was pulled up outside dominos lol

Down for a trip in the new forest and have seen loads of pre facelift s3s and a nice white BE s3 sportback with pano roof on the same site as me.

17 Plate S3 saloon in Ara blue coming out of Asda Hamilton today.