Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

Haha, cool! I wanted to have a good nosey at it but didn't want to get funny looks from the owner :) I had the white S1 on the left if you happened to see it when you drove in. Mine's filthy now too :(

It was a really good day for riding. I went on Saturday too which was even nicer.

I'm not fit enough for consecutive days yet!

Did see your S1 on the way in - have a soft spot for them. Nice car! If you're a regular I suspect you'll be seeing me again, feel free to take a look!

I've also seen a black S3 SB parked down near the pub in Peaslake a few times too.

Spotted my first other S3 (away from the dealer) today. A white one going into Bawtry from Doncaster direction as I was leaving at about 2:40pm

Daytona Grey SB 64 plate on A50 going towards Knutsford. Was that you pauly69?

Grey A3 convertible - avengers movie. Lol

At 9.30 today (Saturday 25th) Black 3 door S3 leaving the Great Sutton area heading towards Chester/Chester Zoo, you were going across the roundabout. I pulled across the front of you heading for Costco//M53 from the Cheshire Oaks Audi direction :)

11.30 White S3 HB Waitrose Rushden, KP15 can't remember the last three letters.

I was sat in wife's clio at the time with our dog.

Blue (think Sepang) S3 saloon at Waitrose roundabout in Sandbach going towards M6 at 11ish today.

Not if you mean towards Knutsford from RH, I frequent the section between RH and Holmes Chapel :)
It was about 4pm and it was coming up from HC towards the Stocks bend. Timing made me wonder.

4pm Friday, defo not me, didn't get out 'til after 5.

Must be an impersonator out there ;)
Bet their car is cleaner than mine!

Red S3, C2DTN, couldn't tell if it was a hatch or SB. Turning onto ring road Leeds near lawnswood about 820 tonight.

Edit: i knew i recognised the reg from somewhere, it was C2DTN, but i cant seem to tag him!

Last edited:
Sepang S3 hb turning into Union Square at about 10:30 this morning, private reg but won't put it up. Grey (might've been Nardo) A3 saloon beside me at side door to Asda Portlethen at around 19:00, and a Daytona (i think) S3 sb followed me out of same Asda.

Sepango HB, Heathrow northern perimeter road. Today around 5pm.
Then silver A3 saloon, on m4 spur northbound
Sorry was in the wife's A1 so wouldn't have been spotted back...

Red S3, C2DTN, couldn't tell if it was a hatch or SB. Turning onto ring road Leeds near lawnswood about 820 tonight.

Edit: i knew i recognised the reg from somewhere, it was C2DTN, but i cant seem to tag him!

Ive been spotted, lol

I saw you too, 15 plate in blue ?

Black with black pack S3 saloon spotted on back roads between Wellingborough and Sywell 8am today.....

@Andyescos ...was this you????

S3 saloon Daytona grey. Uxbridge road/ Broadway. Ealing. About 4pm

Heaps out and about today, Portlethen to Hazlehead and back, 5 S3s and 5 A3s, all HB and SB. Red Saloon 2 cars ahead on the way home after work this afternoon too.

Spotted a red s3 saloon northbound on the m5 yesterday around 3 near Worcester. Reg started DK15 I think

Woo hoo i have been spotted! Yippee lol.. sorry i never seen you @Madmo were you in S3?

Reactions: Madmo
Followed a 14 reg black S3 SB home from work from Huntingdon to Ramsey today... any one on here?
God they was driving slow, almost embarrassing. In between me and the other s3 was a Mini Cooper S. As I pulled up behind them at a junction I thought God that S3 sounds awesome...then realised it was the mini...whoops lol

No mate i was in my works van. I was going to flash but thought best not too lol
Flash next time mate. I don't like being rude! ;-) we will have to arrange a wee meet soon!! Get some pics of your red beauty! :)

Reactions: Madmo
18.30 ish 15 plate red S3 saloon coming from Coton Park Drive in Rugby.

Spotted a lovely looking blue s3 on the St Agnes road in sunny Cornwall about 17:15 today

Classic red pearl 15 plate at Travelodge roundabout on the A23 near Burgess Hill, at16:30 today. Looked great in that colour

Yellow 8V on the A281 travelling southbound near Bramley approx 7:50pm Saturday evening.

Not really up on my yellows but looked more Vegas Yellow than Imola,

Was quite striking.

Amalfi white s3 sb parked near the Pleasure Beach in Blackpool today.

99% sure I saw @SuddsD in Fleet around 8:30am this morning.

Even down to the 10 spoke alloys and Quattro decals.

PP looked about right too.

Looks as though he hasn't been on the forum for a while so hoping this might tempt him back to the fold.

John.

Spango blu 3dr tonight on the roundabout before the clackmannanshire bridge. Reg started SK 64 cement lorry pulled out in front off you on the R/about just as you were enjoying the handling on the S3 lol

15 plate S3 SB in Sepang in front of me along the coast road this morning, turned up into Tullos.

Spotted my twin today. Red S3 8V hatch on A14 .... had Reg: S3 UXB

Three S3s in one carpark in Prestatyn! The other two:
Blue 14 plate CUF
Grey S.... private plate.