Spotted bmw using indicators

pwnorman

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
Could beleive my eye's a y reg 3series using indicators when turning left and right he even went in the right direction he indicated im still in shock over this rare sighting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

No - that was the driver on TV tonight who had an epoleptic* fit. He accidently knocked the indicator stalk off course.

*Disclaimer - No ofence meant to epileptics though!

[ QUOTE ]
berts S3 said:
Could beleive my eye's a y reg 3series using indicators when turning left and right he even went in the right direction he indicated im still in shock over this rare sighting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Have u got a witness to this or photographic prove or are we just ment to take ure word for this ?
i for one aint ready to belive this whopper , next you will be saying a bmw driver thanked you for letting them out a junction! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
fallmonk said:
next you will be saying a bmw driver thanked you for letting them out a junction! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif You'd let a beemer out of a junction?

Regards,

Rob.

Well sometimes you have to give way to the morons and better that they are in front than behind you usually with their foglights on!!!

What more could you ask for....

Our mini roundabout on Foxley Lane and woodcote Rd.

Two BMW kissed each other because they failed to:

1. Use indicators and
2.Obviously failed to negotiate each other.

To tell the truth I nearly went plum into them as well as I was laughing to much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Unfortunatly i was by myself and cant get my phone to install on computer to download any pics.Second thing i didnt let him,her or it pull out i was stuck behind it coming off the dual carriage way next i'll be seeing flying saucers which more likely will have a bit more road manners than a bm driver.