SportShifter now available for B7 manual!

SportShifters.com

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Sorry for having kept you waiting so long, we really intended on finishing the B6/B7 kit sooner, but days seem to get shorter everytime...
But it turned out absolutely perfect, so in the end it was worth the wait.
For the first 10 buyers we will supply an extra set upholstery of choice! (gear knob and shift boot)

ZwartAlcanGrijs

(Picture shown is a combination of Black Alcantara with grey double stitches and black shift pattern on a heavy weight gear knob)
Click this link if you want to see more or order directly: Audi B7 SportShifter

Not familiar with our product yet?
This video gives a good idea of what it's all about:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stanningtonglen and xpoweruk
I be interested to be honest, but wouldn't mind trying one before I commit to buy as they are quite costly if they don't turn out to suit my requirments.

Well what can I say, everyone that sees our kit in the flesh agrees it looks even so much better then in the pictures.
Same goes for the shifting experience, we are confident you will be able to appreciate it more then your standard gear knob, light or heavy weight is a personal preference, but as one of the first 10 buyers you can have both :)
Here's a quote from a member on the forum who recently installed a kit on his S3:

Ordered one of these last week and received it Monday, have to say even after ordering i was still a little dubious as it's a chunk of money on a ' spurious gear stick' (that brings up all sorts of images of max power style 'carbon' shifters) . Once i opened the box i knew i made the right call - the quality of the workmanship and materials is top notch.

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and xpoweruk
Sorry if I don't follow, but what extra do the first 10 buyers receive? I'm struggling to understand this part. Maybe I've had 1 bottle of wine too much.

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and Sandra
The gear knob are basicly three parts, two aluminum inserts and the mid section covered with upholstery.
The shift boot is attached underneath the aluminum master frame with 4 bolts which can be very easily swapped.
We will supply an extra one of both, so you could for example choose a light and heavy gear knob (as this is defined by the middle section) with the same upholstery, or choose two heavy ones; one with leather/one with alcantara.
And for the shift boot you could for example choose the same upholstery with a different color double stitches or choose a completely different sort of upholstery aswell :)

Hope that makes sense, need to remind myself it's not all that familiar to others as it is to me :smirk:

Argh right, so basically it's a buy one get one free offer, I had a feeling but thought I'd ask for clarification.

Will I be able to use my existing surround on your item as I would like to keep the carbon effect, basically don't like the plain black surround.
20160917 082233

Also can you do black, silver and red stitching on the gaitor? And what sort of pattern can you do?

Yes absolutely, we used a plain black one in the picture just to give an idea of the dimensions and the unique shape we gave it.
It's designed to simply click into your existing surround.
Very similar to the A3 construction, this vid gives a good idea how it is fitted:

Current Exchange rate puts them at just over £213

well that's the thing, it is still a fair bit for a gear lever and boot, really nice I agree but that's the cost of respraying my new front bumper and I think i'll get more benefit from that at the moment, I'd still like to get one but think its a little bit steep depending on what config you choose.

Reactions: Dani_B19 and David Withers
I can fully understand a bumper respray has more priority, I wouldn't expect people to buy one of our kits before buying wheels either.
But at the point where the major things are done and it's time to take the interior to the next level... :)

Reactions: Dani_B19
yes, I agree with you, its one of the " refining mods" after major mods are completed.
I'll be keeping your details active so I can take it further at a later date.
cheers
rob

Have to agree Rob, having just spent a small fortune this is defiantly one for a later date as i do like what im seeing

First 5 kits are ordered, 5 to go.

Please allow us 3-4 days instead of 1-2 to proces your order at the moment.

Come on, own up, who's ordered one then?

Mostly American members from another Audi forum I'm afraid, only know of one is a member on here from the UK and a customer from Sweden, not sure if he found us through any of the forums might be Instagram or Facebook, will ask him.

Reactions: Dani_B19
Thought about it... As much as it looks good I prefer mine, where it matches rest of the interior. So not me! Must be Rob and Carl!

Nope, but I'm sure he will share some pictures on here once installed ;)

nope I have a bumper upgrade to fund before I get back on the interior mods, maybe at a later date...

Not me either.....they do look good but I couldn't justify that amount for a gear knob and surround when I have plenty of other stuff to do first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nozrul Islam
nor me sorry, now if it was a short shifter......

Reactions: carlcall and Dani_B19
To get a bit back on schedule we started off early this Saturday and also performed a nice custom request for a customer from the States.
Now also added to the options list; orange shift pattern and orange stitches.

USzwartoranje IMG 3389 IMG 3390 IMG 3397

First 7 B6/B7 kits are now ordered, so still 3 left that will be supplied with a 2nd set of upholstery.
Please keep an extra 48 hours in account for shipping/delivery.

We got a bit overwhelmed by the amount of orders for the new B6/B7 kit, more in the first week then we had for the A3 8P in the first month! very happy to say the least...
The 2nd set of upholsteries are now gone.

These two kits should reach the UK very soon, hope to see some pictures when fitted :)

IMG 3400