1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportline Springs

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Leetaylor, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Leetaylor

Leetaylor Member

Hi All

I placed an order for a set of spings for my 06 2.0T Quattro about 3 weeks ago with Awsome GTI, at the time they confirmed that these springs were on their way from Eibach, however, having spoken with another chap there today, it turns out that Eibach don't do Sportline springs for this model.

He said it may be due to the fact that the car is a new model!

My question is, would the 2.0 TDI quattro srpings fit, or did the suspension change on '06' models??

Anybody have any clues??

Cheers

Lee
  2. tinka

tinka Guest

try and e-mail eibach uk,or give them a ring,its better coming from the horses mouth so to speak,they have always responded quite quick,whenever ive had a question,
    failing that try kw,h&r etc,ive gone the kw route,only i cant fit them yet,because if steering probs.
  3. missviper

missviper Member

Eibach only do sportline springs for the front wheel drive A3 and not for the Quattro's.
    They do the Pro kit which won't lower it as much.
    Check out the H & R Springs.
  4. Leetaylor

Leetaylor Member

Cheers for that, however, thats RUBBISH, wonder if they will bring them out for the quattro!!!??

Cheers

Lee