1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportline Exhaust

Stepho Jun 15, 2004

1. Stepho

Stepho Member

Has anyone fitted a sportline exhaust to there S3? If so what are they like? Any feedback welcomed any pictures of the rear of an S3 with this system fitted a bonus. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. StephenBogan

StephenBogan Member

Alrighty Steph! Whits happinin? Time for an exhaust then?!

3. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

[ QUOTE ]
    ScotSTHREE said:
    Alrighty Steph! Whits happinin? Time for an exhaust then?!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like a sales pitch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

4. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Stepho said:
    Not exactly time for an exhaust, but I was looking in to fitting a Miltec system from a Golf R32, (going cheap) so I phoned Jim to find out if this could be done, as usual he said NO the hangers are not the same, then tried too sell me a BARGAN. The exhaust off his S3 (sportline). Just stuck this post on see if anyone had fitted this system, tryin to get any feedback/pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not try contacting Miltek and asking them directly...they should know, one would of thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

5. Stepho

Stepho Member

What a didy its not a Sportline exhaust /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif its a Supersprint exhaust.