Sportec Mono 10 on S3?

What colour is your S3? I think anthracite Sportecs on a blacked out S3 looks awesome! im talking removal of all chrome bits! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

The Sportec Monos look the dogs danglies if you can afford to buy them! £1150 for wheels only for 18"... ouch!

Someone on this site with a yellow S3 bought 19" Monos and they did look rather sweet!

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
What colour is your S3? I think anthracite Sportecs on a blacked out S3 looks awesome! im talking removal of all chrome bits! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
De-chroming... how dare you!

Chrome all the way baby! Bling bling and all that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]
De-chroming... how dare you!

Chrome all the way baby! Bling bling and all that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Black and Chrome looks the binis'
Respec' the bling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

F*** the bling! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Aggression is the way to go.. and all this girly chrome stuff is not very aggressive now is it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
F*** the bling! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Aggression is the way to go.. and all this girly chrome stuff is not very aggressive now is it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

say's the gentleman with a silver (chrome) coloured car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hee, hee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

god i'm bored this afternoon..... is it time to go sit in the garden yet with me pipe 'n slippers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
noodle said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

say's the gentleman with a silver (chrome) coloured car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hee, hee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

god i'm bored this afternoon..... is it time to go sit in the garden yet with me pipe 'n slippers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, silver isnt chrome!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif brushed would be nicer than chrome...

Anyway back on topic>

[ QUOTE ]
noodle said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[offtopic] I know that feeling! One of those days! [/offtopic]

there is somethin with sportec wheels
they suit 99.9% cars, they are a master piece

the price of wheels in NZ is nuts anyway making the 18" Mono 10 seem worthwhile (not cheap but worthwhile for me to buy one)

plus NONE in the country!!!

I was stroking them on the AMD stand at GTI Internation... The boys were trying very hard to sell them to me. Soon I hope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Cheers Caractere!! Thats the S**t im talking 'bout! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

See! No chrome!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
but a little chrome doesnt hurt!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll allow a little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
but a little chrome doesnt hurt!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll allow a little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

why thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where'd you get the pics from? been looking for the big pics for ages!

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where'd you get the pics from? been looking for the big pics for ages!

[/ QUOTE ]

i think im mini drill!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif...aka internet surf whore!...found these a while back when i used to visit the wierd and wonderfull world of audiworld.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh i remember that place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif havent been there in a while

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
MTM Bimoto's

[/ QUOTE ]
Welcome back Rich... only half an hour late! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Is Kim Collins the exclusive UK supplier of MTM wheels?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha.. im well observant tonight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
MTM Bimoto's

[/ QUOTE ]
Welcome back Rich... only half an hour late! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Is Kim Collins the exclusive UK supplier of MTM wheels?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes,

but you can already get replicas from rochford. Called 007's

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
That's the baby's! I want them! Any idea on where you can get them and at what price?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have got a set of replica 17" in this exact design I am selling if any one is interested.

Weeks worth of use due to insurance not allowing mods.

Mike

When I do come to change my alloys, I'd be looking for 18" or 19".

No probs

Just asked as I need to move them on and out the garage.

Stick them on Ebay. They should shift no probs seeing as though the original MTM Bimoto's are £300 per wheel!

And they will fit a VW as well as ann Audi! You'll sell them not probs mate!