Sport suspension and spolier

Madpete

Reaction score
Hi guys, not long had my car...2010 A3 Sportback SE 2.0 TFSI.

Its my first Audi and I really like it, but I'm thinking of a couple of tweaks.

First off, suspension.... My Last two cars have had sport suspension and I miss it on this car...I'm not too worried about going super low 30-35mm would be enough, but I do want a firmer sportier ride. Any recommendations? Looked at eibach springs but Im a bit of a noob, so any help would be appreciated.

The other thing I was considering was adding a rear roof spoiler....is this possible? Nothing stupid, just the standard Audi one. Where and how could I get this done?

Thanks guys.

I've got myself a set of H&R 50mm ride quality is reasonably good, overall springs if your looking to lower and never touch. About spoiler look around eBay last week saw a few sportsback genuine spoilers for about £70/90! if you can't find a second hand one then your looking about £200 from dealers.

i have 1 available soon spoiler that is, fitting rs3 one instead few knocks and scrapes on it but was like that when got car ,just need to find out how its fixed ,should be available in a week or so , il put it in classifieds

How much did you want for it hollow? And where you based? What colour is it too?

So, back to suspension...would the eibachs pro give me what Im after? Or is there a better option?

Speak to DPM on here he would give you exactly what your after.

@ Jackpot...whats wrong with them? Lol Seriously though, how old are they and how come you didn't use them? And whats the part number?

Cheers guys, the other question I had is do I need to swap out the shocks too?

I'm on standard suspension, I'd like to drop 30mm to 35mm and stiffen up without completely ruining the ride.

I've looked at the Koni FSD's as they seem to get good reviews, but I also read that they are not for use with sport springs?

Last edited:
How much did you want for it hollow? And where you based? What colour is it too?

So, back to suspension...would the eibachs pro give me what Im after? Or is there a better option?

im based in south yorkshire near doncaster ,the colour is blue ,don't ask me which blue no idea code is lx5v (looked its aruba blue ),still haven't got it off the car that tape is one bad *** . wont budge and dont want to damage the tail gate sliding something between that and the spoiler ,