Sport bumpers

sat1983

Reaction score
I did ask on sticky up there but it doesn't seem many folk check this-

So just to double check do main dealers still sell sport bumpers?

the b6 isn't that old of a car really so i can't see why not if you have the correct part number(s).

the only thing that has been discontinued is the black sticker on the insert on the back bumper as far as im aware

Ref the black decal for the lower half, I ended up just painting mine satin black and looks a lot better the finish in my opinion

the only thing that has been discontinued is the black sticker on the insert on the back bumper as far as im aware

That make a lot if sense,typical Audi a thing that is quite likely to be needed ( rear end shunts are quite common in case they didn't know) and the discontinue it:mad: bit like all the interior parts that have now gone to Audi heritage.

haha dude i work in a merc truck parts dealer and stuff like that happens all the time :L its really frustrating when a customer comes in with a 10 year old truck wanting a small clip that hasn't been made for a few years :L

I've driven many Merc units in my time and have yet to find one to last 10 years lol, we currently have a very large fleet of the new Actros units and at least two resident fitters on site keeping them going, or that's how it seems. :D
But as you say very frustrating that stuff is discontinued so early nowerdays.

Last edited:
yeahh those new actros's do have a few teething probs but it keeps me in a job !! :p but if you look at the milage that they do something is bound to let go, just had an actros unit with a hole in one of the valves and in the end it racked up a small bill of 7k
but back onto topic as far as im concerned the centre front grill on the bottom is far too expensive, looking at about a ton for one

I spoke to TPS regarding a GmbH rear bumper valance for my avant and they came in at £202 including the black sticker that was in stock

Reactions: cjmcgrath
That was for the valance for the petrol quattro with he exhaust cutouts

ohh well i asked they guys down at sinclair's and according to them the dirty diesel one without the cut outs is discontinued