1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sport blue flashed rallye seats

smk82 Apr 23, 2013

1. smk82

smk82 Active Member

After reading through the thread, I note that a lot of people have gone for the S-line trim. Has anyone ordered the sport trim with the rallye seats (with the blue trim option)? Pictures would be good - it looks cool in the configurator, but haven't seen any in the flesh (plus all the demo cars I've seen seem to have the leather/alacantra option)

2. b52

b52 New Member

I have the same request as you. Strange no one has posted anything yet. Seems this seat choice is not very popular which is a sad thing since they look great on the configuration.

Hopefully someone will come through soon.

3. smk82

smk82 Active Member

True. I still have some time before I order mine, so I'm busy trying to nail down a spec (so that the stealer can't do too much selling!). Currently torn between scuba blue exterior (then the rallye trims in blue) or a shiraz red (with the grey/back interior) as currently looking at sport level spec. Doubt I'll be able to stretch as far as an S-line (even though I like the body trim and f/b steering wheel as I currently have one on my TT), but maybe. Trouble is I really like the 18" part polished alloys on the sport!

4. UKPonchoMan

UKPonchoMan New Member

Like this you mean?

IMG_0251.jpg IMG_0252.jpg

5. b52

b52 New Member

Excellent mate, thanks!

6. cemerson

cemerson Well-Known Member Team Cosmos quattro Audi A3 S-line owners group TDi DSG

Think I might go for the Grey ones, but torn between that and black! I'll be going for Scuba Blue Sport trim as well.

7. jet_andy

jet_andy Active Member

I went for Sport spec in Scuba Blue with the blue on the seats and I'm delighted. (Posted in Pics, Page7). I thought about S Line spec but decided to go Sport which enabled me to have a few more options, as even with Xenon lights added it's still about a grand less.

8. cemerson

cemerson Well-Known Member Team Cosmos quattro Audi A3 S-line owners group TDi DSG

Looks good!