Sport air filter

cstmn

Reaction score
I have some difficulty buying a cone filter. What sports filter would you recommend? The car is with k04-023 turbo setup :)

R-tech so a nice setup if you like that sort of thing.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Foam filters aren't really recommended for use with MAF sensors... generally for best filtration they need a lot of oiling and the oil gets on the MAF sensors and buggers them up

Stick to cotton based... generally these filter better out the box with little or no oil..

Foam filters also have a habit of breaking down over time and chunks can end up finding their way into the turbo

<tuffty/>

I have a cosworth S2000 filter just to be different on the middle ground

IMAG1245 20180218 165401101

I'm thinking about putting some spacers on the wheels to bring the wheels in line with the arches. also there is something off with the pipes, they are supposed to be tucked up into the valance

When I was in junior school my dad said when people pick on you it's usually because they fancy you. #justsaying

When I was in junior school my dad said when people pick on you it's usually because they fancy you. #justsaying

Who wouldn't with a career and car like that!

When I was at Primary school,I was lucky enough to be a skinny runt with buck teeth,asthma and National Health glasses...I had a lot of bullies fancying me.