1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoiler?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by MarcA3Turbo, Feb 26, 2006.

1. MarcA3Turbo

MarcA3Turbo Member

Hey,
    I know this has been posted before so apologies in advance. I was after an oem style (S3) spoiler, and have looked around everywhere and am having real difficulty finding one. Eurocarparts were mentioned before but they don't have one without the brakelight, and s3-tuning in Germanys name popped up too,but someone said they waited 4-5 months for delivery, which is just silly! Any ideas anyone?!
    Cheers
    Marc

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Markb

Markb Active Member

Ebay is your best bet. Just keep an eye out for one as they do pop up.

4. You could try breakers for a used one..or ebay like this for example.... ebay
    I cant see any disadvantage with a used one...its going to be resprayed anyway.

5. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    You could try breakers for a used one..or ebay like this for example.... ebay

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic... I know it's only a front view but from the airbag deployment and obvious rear damage, that looks like Jedi-Knights S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

6. Markb

Markb Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    You could try breakers for a used one..or ebay like this for example.... ebay

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic... I know it's only a front view but from the airbag deployment and obvious rear damage, that looks like Jedi-Knights S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's another TBH although I could be wrong. As I remember a guy with a MK2 Golf got hold of smashed up Noggy blue S3 for the engine and leather about a month after that crash happened.

7. MarcA3Turbo

MarcA3Turbo Member

Thanks for the advice, Ill keep a look out for one on ebay so.

8. dgannon69

dgannon69 Member

i've been after one from ebay for ages... none about recently tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif