1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPLIT TURBO HOSE

AUDI TURBO May 18, 2008

1. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

Oh dear my dump valve larger pipe to intercooler pipe has bin rubbing on drive belt and yes i got a nice hole and not alot of power!!!!!!!!! is audi best bet?? anyone replaced this before tips ideas prices?? thanks:sign_omg:

2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

i have a spare if you need it, unless you search ebay for autobahn and buy a £ 50 silicone hose kit

3. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I think I have a spare Autobahn one you can have just post up a pic of what it is.

4. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

HOW MUCH PEOPLE??? CAN YOU POST PICS OF WHAT YOU GOT?? ALSO I SEE IF GET PIC TONIGHT NEED IT ASAP MOT DUE IN 5 DAYS. AND SOME TWAT HAS PUT A HOLE IN MY BRAND NEW TYRE!!!!!!!!!! SO I NEED A NEW TYRE TOO BEFORE MY MOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT HAPPY

5. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

IT IS THE SAME AS WHAT IS ON EBAY IN THE AUTO BAHN KIT. BUT THE AUTO BAHN KIT LOOKS TOO SHORT??? LIKE TO WOULD HAVE TO JOIN TO ANOTHER PIECE OF PIPE FOR IT TO REACH?? AM I CORRECT OR NOT. MINE HAS SPLIT AT THE TOP NEAR TO ENTRY TO DUMP VALVE

6. docurley

I did no use the pipes to the DV so I may have what you want.

[​IMG]

can you point it out on here?

7. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

ok from the right next to the jubliee clip there a small piece of metal it the pipe above that??? that looks like a blue worm!!!! it not the BIG pipe?

8. docurley

Ok I have that chuck me an email with address and I will get it out to you in the morning.

curld7@aol.com

9. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

how much??

10. docurley

It's a gift and may be one day you can help me.

11. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

will that come with the little metal adaptor to join to my intake pipe??

12. docurley

If you need it I will send it.

13. AUDI TURBO

AUDI TURBO Member

as long as that goes from dumpvalve to bottom of engine im happy plus it a nice colour!!!!!!!