1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spigot rings

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by tinka, Jul 5, 2012.

1. tinka

tinka Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. N8

N8 Kowalski Details
    VCDS Map User

Just get genuine ones, your driving a B8! But there is nothing wrong with spigot rings, I have them on my A6 rims as they are 66.6

4. tinka

tinka Member

The genuine ones are around 2k I think, I'll have another look around, cant seem to find any on e-bay, unless I missed them.

5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details
    VCDS Map User

You can pick them up for less than £2k.

6. Pyeman

Pyeman Member

They are ok but I to would go and buy the real thing.

You should give ebay germany a look too.

7. longp2

longp2 Active Member

Have you considered selling your 18s? If so then I'd be interested in them to use on my S4 as winters.

8. tinka

tinka Member

Thanks all, I'll keep looking, I think I'll stick to the correct centre bore, found some others with the correct bore.

longp2, I will sell them, no point keeping hold of them, I'll let you know when I get around to changing.

9. longp2

longp2 Active Member

Thanks mate. Forgot to mention that i had a quote for replica Audi wheels with winter tyres on from Revolution in gateshead and they came in well under OEMs. I know the quality may not be quite as good but they have the correct bore, pcd, et etc so do not need to have spigots fitted.

10. tinka

tinka Member

Thanks mate, I've found a place that does them, but deciding on the right offset is driving me mad, I'm going for 19/8.5 but the offsets available are-et 32/35/45, I think the first two may be a bit too much extending 21 & 18mm and 45 will extend 8mm more than the standard wheels, I just can't make my mind up.

If I'm right the standard s4 wheels similar to the original post are 19/8.5 et43 does that sound right, been browsing the show threads on Audizine all bleedin day.

11. longp2

longp2 Active Member

I'm sure the offset on my 19s is et43. I'll check when i get home on wednesday