1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speedo Question mph to kph??

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Sarah's A3, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
    Staff Member Moderator

As you know the speedo dials read in mph with the kph as a more minor fainter markings (where the needles are). Does anyone know if there is a replacement dial card that shows the kph as the main reading?? If there is would it be a cheap and quick swap?? Just curious as I've been asked the question and dont know the answer but thought some of you guys may know.

thanks in advance

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. will-i-a-m

will-i-a-m Member

I think there must be as i live in Cyprus and everything is in KPH over here, so the dials must be available, however i feel the job would be time consuming as when i changed the dials on my last car, the who dial cluster had to come out... Good luck though :)

4. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets
    VCDS Map User

Dials are available recode for changing mileage in odometer to kilometres

5. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

It can be done via the dis menu to display km and show the speed in kph as a digital read out...

6. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

There was an issue with something it being out a bit IIRC, thats why Nigel ended up gettting a white led cluster in MPH after getting it to work with a KPH one he 1st bought.

7. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
    Staff Member Moderator

Cheers for replies guys, much appreciated