1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speedline torinis

Gfermer Nov 27, 2013

1. Gfermer

Gfermer Active Member

Well after searching around first thought I wanted the team dynamics but after seeing the torinis on the white s3 in the recent post I looked around and found a red one with them on sitting exactly how I want so made my mind up! Best place to buy? And will the tyres off my 2009 standard wheels fit on them ? Are the 09 wheels worth much ?

2. Dave-S3

Dave-S3 Active Member

Rimstyle are usually well priced, or contact brodster off here as hes a rimstyle dealer. If theyre 8J width then the standard 225/40/18 tyres will fit fine. 8.5J might need something wider but im not sure on that one.

2009 facelift alloys are probably worth a few hundred in unmarked condition but they dont seem to go for much, if im honest i would prefer to have the 7 spoke s line/rs4 style alloys on my S3 rather than the standard S3 ones...

3. Gfermer

Gfermer Active Member

Cheers yeah I know mark didn't know he was a dealer for them ill give him a shout or he will prob be along with a post lol cheers ill have a look into and see, just got 4 new good years so would prefer to put them on if possible

4. Dave-S3

Dave-S3 Active Member

Keep the standards as winters, im gonna get some BBS in the spring when the weathers nice :)

The tyres should fit on 8J 18's no problem mate. Brodster might be able to get them!

5. DeckedS3

DeckedS3 Well-Known Member

I got mine from rimstyle.com It was a few years ago now though.....

6. batch

batch Well-Known Member Team Glacier Audi S3 quattro

I really fancy these, but can't decide if gunmetal 18s on a black car might look a little lost...

7. Leighb1989

Leighb1989 Member

The car your talking about is mine :) great buy .. i got mine for peanuts though ...only 2000 miles old.

8. Gfermer

Gfermer Active Member

Haha car looks perfect with they wheels you find them on ebay or something ? There no far off a grand new without tyres what I've seen anyways