1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speakers!

Mart Feb 20, 2006

1. Mart

Mart Active Member

OK, do the speakers in the car, have a fuse or something that control them! Basically, on the way home today, it seems that the whole right hand side (Drivers side), speakers stopped working, Both fronts & the back!
    The other side still works?? maybe a wire, but any ideas or suggestions would be helpful

Thanks

2. Willod

Willod New Member

Sure you haven't accidently nudged the balance control?

Sorry if its obvious but its what come immediately to mind

3. Phantom_A4

Phantom_A4 Member

Depends, mine used to do that, as i have an alpine 9833r in it. But it only did it because it was connected using bullets. I would say a wire on the back on the HU, pull it out and check /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Mart

Mart Active Member

Cheers guys! I have the standard Gamma head unit in the car, and it doesn't appear to have a balance control on it, strange I know, but haven't been able to find that switch before this happened!

Will take the Head unit out, and have a look!

Thanks for your advice.

5. Mart

Mart Active Member

Taken the head unit out played around with the wires, not exactly sure what I've done, but it appears to be working! Must of been a loose wire, that reconnected!

Thanks for your help!