Spare rear diff or haldex unit?

barters3

Reaction score
i was just wondering whether anybody has a spare haldex unit as i need the precharge pump from it.
if anybody could help i would be gratefull if you could pm me.

I apreciate that i should probably post this in the classifieds, however i feel i may get a larger response here, and im getting pretty desperate for the part!

Hi...

I'm about to change my entire diff/haldex unit with controller and precharge pump.

I'll have one which will be available very soon.

G

BTW what has happened to your current one? Do you have a clicking/noise from the hadlex unit upon key turn in ignition?

G

Bit of a long story... I had a very small leak from where the electrical connections enter the pump. I sourced a second hand pump and fitted it,however my 4x4 hasnt worked since. Iv had it on vagcom but no faults. So im assuming its the pump. I would be intrested in purchasing the pump provided it works.

My car developed a fault after i'd had the haldex oil and filter changed, wether someone had just highlighted a problem that was there already i dont know but now my ESP light is constantly on (the triangle warning light with a circle and arrow). I can hear some noise from the rear like a fuel pump, plus clicking noise. I know it's coming from the haldex unit as i've been under the car.

I bought a used haldex unit complete. Including the subframe. I'm due to get it fitted within a few weeks. when the old one is off the car i'll get it tested and keep you informed.

OK?

G

That would be brilliant. Im off on holiday for a few weeks,so if you could pm me when you know what the score is and il get back to. Much appreciated.