Southern Ireland Audi Tour?

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Ok so I have been thinking about speaking with Audi in Southern Ireland about possibly organising a workshop tour like Belfast and Portadown Audi have sorted for us!

I was wondering if it would be possible to get some feedback from you guys about the best location which would be able to accommodate most members if possible.

Once we have decided on a dealership I will give them call to try and organise tour for you guys!

If you can reply to this thread or even PM myself (point_audi) or Aaron (BrennanTDi).

Thanks
Shaun

Reactions: Brennan
Funny my Dad had mentioned that dealership as a possibility said it would be handy got to! :)..

We need to get an idea of how many active southern members there are before deciding

I would be interested. Audi South Dublin would be my preference. Huge workshop and some nice cars in the main dealership.

I think the main issue is that we only have like 2 or 3 of you southern guys active members.

Have you thought about the idea of recruiting members in your area?

To build up the active members first is the key, which enables us to go to the dealer with some credentials.

To be honest there are not many around. I know of 1 other S3 owner in Dublin who I have spoken to, but has no interest in joining up unfortunately. I am also not on the site as much anymore. Too many d!ckheads in the 8l section and with trying to start a new business just don't have the time. Maybe someday I might get up north for a meet.

To be honest there are not many around. I know of 1 other S3 owner in Dublin who I have spoken to, but has no interest in joining up unfortunately. I am also not on the site as much anymore. Too many d!ckheads in the 8l section and with trying to start a new business just don't have the time. Maybe someday I might get up north for a meet.
Don't let that put you off lad, there are plenty of d1cks everywhere, just let them tear away.

We would love to have a meet in the south but to be honest there probably would be more northern guys there.

Irish (Well a Yorkshire Man really) S3 owner here :)

I was at the Cherrywood Meet on Sunday.... I saw 1 S3 and 1 RS4, along with mine. People were drooling over the Lambo and the 458 Italia tho ;)

Next meet is the first Sunday of each month so I will try to spread the love!

Yeah was meant to get to that on Sunday, but arriving home at 8am put an end to that. Have been a couple of times although that was about a year ago now.