South Wales meet

good to see you again rob and helen and my old mukka colin, the car is looking sweet mate with the LM's. the food in the capyys wife is ****** lovely so me an the mrs off there next week lol sadly it was only us 4 at the meet but we had a good chat and a laugh....................apart from that very rude woman, calm down helen lol anyway thanks for those who took time out of their day to come along. DEDICATION!!!!

rob took some good pics with that amazing camera of his so hopefully he'll get them up soon.

Yup, was good to see you again - and yeah, the food there is nice eh!

Here's a quick snap to start...

Regards,

Rob.

s4twiggy01.jpg

lol Grant - I'm calm now...

Angel-male-bird-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000278-large.gif

it was lovely to catch up and yes the food the delicious! Looking forward to next meet!

Shame that not many turned up, but still good to catch up with those that did. Rob that camera is the nut's . Helen i'm pleased that you car will be fit and well soon. Rob was working that camera and his bag of trick's . Shame that there was only two Audi's there. Grant your S4 looks sweet as with that drop. I think maybe that lady thought that the car's belonged to other people and not us, or was she upset that Rob wasn't taking any snap's of her ford focus. Hope to see more of S.Wales crew in April. Roll on GTI spring festival.

That's good timing mate... I was just tinkering with one of your car.

I'd like to do these again if the weather permits at the next one - they were both just quick snaps (as you know), but the same shots with 60 seconds consideration of composition (ie lining things up in such a way that the background was less cluttered) they'd be really nice. Still, not bad for snaps...

Cheers,

Rob.

cmd01.jpg

Nice pics Rob, bought the bad boy out to play did we?

Its cool you take some of mine on Wed while i do the 'Box.LOL

Sorry could nt make it guys. had me kids and couldnt fit it in with my duties to the sproglets.

Mark & Stacey would have been nice to have seen you both there as you know i like to pick your brain Mark. The pic's are 1st class Rob, many thanks for posting them up .

pics are very nice rob, cant wait to see more in the future.

Helen the pic's are very good, nice job:icon_thumright:

Good piccys. Love the private plates, wish i can change mine as often as yours do... You two aren't secretly the 'Transporter'?? Lol.

lol cheers guys!

p.s. my car is working!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

My poor car had been sitting on axle stands for a good few weeks, but prior to that it's been sitting infront of an empty house for months and months ++ ! looking sorry for herself.

So it's a Big huge thanks to Mark and his assistant Rob! and Stacie for loaning him. Thanks buddies! I'm deeply grateful.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

View attachment 1216
pencil.png

pics are cool helen. good to hear your car is back to health, that mark huh!!! wot cant he do lol well done lads for sorting the car, hopefully we will have a full set of welshy's at GTI in april and i hope rob has got himself a four rinnger(not wot you dirty people think)

Hi Guys, thought i'd let you know under this thread (as its the main one that people will know me through).... I'm moving.... back to West Wales. Not my decision but the bosses!!! More expense and not on the car (well only a little ;)). I hope to still meet up with you guys every now and again though probably not at the Captains Wife. I'll be up in the Brecons though as there are some really good driving roads round there and the scenery is stunning; so if there is ever a meet going that way then i should be up for that. I'll still keep an eye on this thread just in case.

pics are cool helen. good to hear your car is back to health, that mark huh!!! wot cant he do lol well done lads for sorting the car, hopefully we will have a full set of welshy's at GTI in april and i hope rob has got himself a four rinnger(not wot you dirty people think)

Grant, Rob's got a new motor! :w00t: and we'll defo be at GTI. Check out this thread, Mark and his apprentice Rob, blood, sweat and nearly tears cos we thought Mark needed to get to A&E... they can fill you in on that.. also Mark downed a fair bit of anti-freeze that day/evening... http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showth...-it-be-done-without-taking-the-engine-out-Yes

Hi Guys, thought i'd let you know under this thread (as its the main one that people will know me through).... I'm moving.... back to West Wales. Not my decision but the bosses!!! More expense and not on the car (well only a little ;)). I hope to still meet up with you guys every now and again though probably not at the Captains Wife. I'll be up in the Brecons though as there are some really good driving roads round there and the scenery is stunning; so if there is ever a meet going that way then i should be up for that. I'll still keep an eye on this thread just in case.

West Wales is lovely! you make it sound so terrible lol. Yeh, we'll all keep in touch and there are talks for the next meet at Brecon (I won't be taking my slow 1.6 sport there :whistle2:).

to be honest andy im not sure if people will be able to make another meet as yet as we have ADI coming up in october but we shall put the feelers out.

ANYONE FANCY A LITTLE MEET AT THE CAPTAINS WIFE IN SEPTEMBER????????????????

to be honest andy im not sure if people will be able to make another meet as yet as we have ADI coming up in october but we shall put the feelers out.

ANYONE FANCY A LITTLE MEET AT THE CAPTAINS WIFE IN SEPTEMBER????????????????
i would be up for this im sure ashley will as well lol ,i used to go to little meets when i was in the rsowners club once a month so would be up for a meet as im away for adi tipical when i book a holiday there's a car show i want to go to haha

Let's have a show of hand's for mid September Sun 12th or 19th..

Game for either at the moment (unless my better half can correct me!)... If pushed I imagine 19th might be better this side due to my helping my folks move house earlier in the month...

Regards,

Rob.

well lets say the 19th then is it??? is everyone cool with that??

The 19th is good. What time ladies and gent's. Oh spread the word far and wide

Lets start putting names down and ask any one thats local. Be even better if we could get numbers up.
1. benskin07

1. benskin07
2. S4twiggy
3.CMD

You don't have to be a pirate to enjoy the Captains Wife me hearties..

captains wife it is then me ol china's always a great photo opp there with the view. great food also so should be good. me and colin can show off our work then.

1. benskin07
2. S4twiggy
3. CMD
4. fnmrst
5. FactionOne & Ming Blue (in how many, and which type Audis, nobody knows failiing that the works bus)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im new to the scene guys and gals - barry is too far for me, for the time being ( im sure that where the pub is, been there before )> Where are all you guys from?
I'll start im from swansea :eek:)

Im new to the scene guys and gals - barry is too far for me, for the time being ( im sure that where the pub is, been there before )> Where are all you guys from?

Hi

I'm from Cardiff :) i'll let the other guys say where their from just incase they want to keep it private :) Be good if you could make it to our next meet. Colin (CMD) from up your way.

welcome mate, swansea not that far seeing as colin will be coming from that way. no problem though and hopefully you can make it to our next local meet or you can get your name down for ADI in october at castle combe, brilliant day.

Swansea to the Captain's Wife to far "phaa" (i thought i was bad) Mate it's only half hour's drive from Swansea, we also have member's coming from Chepstowish . Come on show your support . Like S4Twiggy/ Grant said stick your name down for Audi Inter's, it's a great day out..

Last edited:
Mark i have edited my post from Newport to Chepstowish .