South wales meet

Ah ok - i have a friend of mine who is a semi pro photographer. If we get enough interested im sure he would come along for a price.....

Ah ok - i have a friend of mine who is a semi pro photographer. If we get enough interested im sure he would come along for a price.....
Define price and define semi pro?

What kind of pictures you guys looking for? Seeing i own all the kit etc

Guys,
I am more than happy to bring the big camera and do some "proper" pictures for you cus I'm nice like that and you guys will then obviously help at GTI won't you :p

So when you all decide when and where just let us know and we shall do what we can picture wise and it will also be good to see you all again

Stacey
X

Define price and define semi pro?

What kind of pictures you guys looking for? Seeing i own all the kit etc
i think we are after just some good pics of all the cars together as we can only do so much with our phones and digi cameras know what i mean matey

Ahh ok, so if i fetched my 2 x DSLRs and 8 various lenses etc we stand a chance then....LOL

But you welcome to employ someone, but i won't be contributing to the kitty, but will be at the meet when it's decided when and where he he

feel free to take photo's mate i dont mind at all hahaha , well if you have got your own equip then why pay for someone else to do it eh lmao

Indeed. I am half way through a degree course in photography,lol

SSSOOOOO how's the rattling **** end?

Any decisions on date etc guys?

So i can wash my tractor

Indeed. I am half way through a degree course in photography,lol

SSSOOOOO how's the rattling **** end?

Any decisions on date etc guys?

So i can wash my tractor
well thats handy to know mate i know who to turn to for all my photo's in the future then eh , sorted now mate after much unbolting and bolting back on and grazed hands i found out the rear shocks were clunking so i took them out and put the standard shocks back in and hey presto no more clunking what do you think caused that like you said the new shocks being a touch smaller than the oem shocks and so rattling in the top mounts

Bryzan if you want to do it as part of your work experience feel free ;o)

imm thinking the city folk need to come up to us in the beacons for once what do you say rhys lol nice photo ops up here in brecon, the best breakfast roll you will get in the best location, hopefully it will be sunny and then a blast on the brecon roads mmmmmmm sounds like a good meet to me. well that is my recommendation for where we should have a meet this time, if its held down the coast somewhere again then ill be in the beacons that day hehehe

i know all about brecon mate i love it up there i go up there all the time walking / caving / mountain biking im up 4 a bit of brecon let me know the plans

Mothers day!
Cant make it
I can maybe get there saturday if i beg her enough ;o)

I can't make it either. I'm being spoilt on Mothering Sunday, we're going out for a nice luncheon with the family.

I'm all up for a blast up the A470 and into Brecon... Car could do with a hammering!

yeah im out for lunch on sunday too!!
Next sunday sounds good for me - - dont all fall over at my arrival!!!!!!!

I can DO next sunday.. Come on lads we need to settle on a location..

just give me a post code to zap into my sat nav!!

well whats happening next sunday - i have the green light lol
If this doesnt happen im not sure when i can meet again... I'll prob go looking at cars to buy next sunday if this does not come to fruition!!