1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Wales convoy to Audi Driver 2011

Ash B Sep 18, 2011

1. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

ok ;-) lol

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

60. May look it from time to time.. All this talk about wood and colours of wood, how much wood, leave me out of that conversation.

3. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

I heard how you welsh lot like to eat, I like to eat and the pub crew likes to eat as well.
    So I thought I'll supply some food.

[​IMG]

4. CMD

Now your Talking. I/We loves our grub

5. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

dont let Big G at em lol

6. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

i smelled those bad boys from my laptop lol me and my man boobs will be there scott getting my chevy chase into those hot dogs and pastys lol

1. arrive at combe
    2. clean car
    3. EAT ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. squeeze into the S4 and drive home farting in the recaros lol

FranA3 likes this.
  7. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

I think there is 30 medium steak slices and 28 spicy meat balls. :)

I'm so happy i'm not in that car if you're going to be farting after eating them. lol

Want to clean my car? :)

8. S4twiggy

im sure i can give you a hand cleaning yours dude, it should only takes us half hour. mine is in my garage and has been since wednesday, its uber clean as usual so will only require a quick once over and then we can crack on with yours mate. im not on the audi sport stand this year mind im with my other forum SRS but i shall be washing the car by the taps if i can so your welcome to join me and an RS6 lol

9. CMD

Scott whats the plans then for a meet up and convoy ??

10. ScottD3

OOOO RS6.

Meeting tony and J21 on the M5 at 07:00 and then heading up to the M4.

I was thinking about going up to the M49 and meeting up with you guys as you come off the bridge.
    Or do tony's idea and text each other when we are on the M4 england side and meet up.
    I like the M49/M4 round about as a meeting/passing place. Its good for two cars, you guys can drop down on to the round about, straigh over and we'll tag on to the end?

11. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

sounds like a plan wa if if who ever hits the m4/m49 round a bout first pull in and wait under the bridge is it?

12. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

you lot will be passing us while we slumber, LOL

Crazy loons...

13. S4twiggy

lmao ill be waving as i pass mark dont you worry. I LOVE THIS EARLY MORNINGS

14. tonya4

tonya4 TDi Powerrrr

I'll just follow Scott lol.Does anyone from the wales convoy want my number just incase?My Mrs is coming so she can man the phone lol

tony

15. CMD

Tony pm me you number then .. All of us are bringing the other halfs,so they can pour the tea whilst we clean our car's

16. ScottD3

Ahhhh to early!!!!!!!!

17. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

too right man mega early lol

18. ScottD3

I'm staying bed for 10 more mins

19. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

Just in from my night shift, gonna go and have the 3 s's and then on my way!