South Wales Coding?....

WelshWoody83

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody know of any garages in the South Wales area that do coding? I live near Bridgend but cant find many.

Obviously theres Audi itself but there pricey. Theres Euro-Performance but after having them not contact me at all after going in to make a booking 14 times in the past 4 months I have no time for them, plus on the only occaision I did get booked in with my first A3 it took them nearly 3 hours to clear an airbag warning light from when I removed the glove box without turning the airbag off. Obviously its not an expensive enough job for them to worry about.

Found another place called welsh vw but they dont answer the phone and the site was last updated in 2007 which is kind of a bad sign.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Its only to code my bluetooth module.

Thank you...

Hey Rhyso, that sounds great, Ive taken my car to my local garage to get the rear brakes looked at and they say they can do the coding for me too so will let you know how it gets on when I pick her up. Thanks though.

I can't make it go faster :lmfao: Drop me a PM mate and we'll sort something :)
dam will have to try someone else then lmfao , all i want doing is to code the coming home/leaving home lights on i still need to get a repair wire but want it coded on if you have got a wire then that would be awesome if not do you have a part no for it nice one rhys :)