1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOUTH CENTRAL MEET @ BEAULIEU SUN 29th JULY

Discussion in 'South East' started by JtotheD, Jul 16, 2012.

1. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

Right guys, off the back of that lovely meet (Me, Rob, Tom, Sam, Huw) on Sunday we are doing it again bigger and better on the 29th :). Same time, Same place, 2.30-3pm ish Sunday afternoon at Beaulieu and the people coming from this end (Bmth/Christchurch/New Milton etc) meet in the Cat and Fiddle pub car park at 2pm this time as 2.15 was too late - poor rob was waiting around for half hour on his own!

The last meet on Sunday was a great laugh and we got some work done on the cars also scanned and logged them with VCDS and cleared fault codes etc. Was a really good meet so anyone welcome, post in here and state your intent. Any car welcome, the more the merrier. If it's good weather I might consider bringing some disposable BBQs and some food and we can have that too. :)

Let's have another good one! This is the thread to discuss this meet, the previous one and anyone who's interested in meeting but can't make this one post in here and i'll add you and let you know the other future meets and hopefully you'll get to one.

Thanks, Josh
  2. vrbob

vrbob Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

If im free that day im there so will bring my kit again for scanning and logging :)
  3. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

excellent thanks Rob, see you there :)!
  4. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

any one else then? come on!!
  5. AndyC

AndyC Moderator Staff Member Moderator

will aim to be at this :)
  6. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

Nice one
  7. vrbob

Gonna try and get a new MAF sensor before sunday and maybe get some more logging done to see if it makes any difference as mine has to be a little tired after 10 years and 110K.
  8. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

sweet mate - easy way to see is if you just disconnect the maf and run the car with it disconnected, if the car feels better/faster then you know you need a new one!
  9. Adam P

Adam P Active Member

10. future

future Scuderia Vittoria Edition 001

good to see this happening again :) was really good before!

tom
  11. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

nice one tom.. we need to get some more mods done before this one.. you know just to lead by example and all that..! haha
  12. vrbob

So have we got any actual numbers for this as yet as i dont think Tom can make it along.

I wont be able to stay too long but should be there for about 2:30pm :)
  13. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

i thought tom could make it. well i'll start a list then. confirmed attendees! add ur names to it !

1.Jtothed
    2.vrbob
  14. vrbob

Will be there with my VCDS cable and netbook so if you can make it along between say 2:30pm and 4:30pm (as i will probably head off by 5pm) then i can give your car a scan for faults etc as we did all 6 cars at our last mini meet.

so as josh says get your name down so we have an idea of who might show up. Oh and just to clarify when you get to Beaulieu follow the one way system round which takes you past the entrance to the motor museum and you will see an entrance for the first big car park on the left as this is the car park we normally use (if its busy there are usually spaces at the bottom end) oh and be warned its not the smoothest bit of road so caution should be taken if your car is lowered etc.

Oh and if your Southampton based give me a shout if you wanna convoy it up on the way as i think i am the only one from these parts that has attended as Josh and the others were all from the Bournemouth way.

1.JtotheD (Josh) - 8L S3
    2.vrbob (Rob) - 8L S3
  15. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

looks like it's just us mate so far... andy can't make it now, tom can't and I haven't heard from sam
  16. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

any more then? after last time's success we can't let it go back to just 2 of us again!
  17. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

Due to unforseen circumstances this meet has been cancelled and rearranged for august. I'll create a new thread for the meet now. Josh