Sourcing an Sline spolier

MadA3

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Having a bit of a nightmare trying to source an sline spoiler for my car. I've got an 8P3 Sportback sport 2009. I had a look on ebay and theres only a handful on there but I have no idea whether they'll fit. Any advice on where to get one?

I've not modded it yet, and to be honest never planned on it, but after joining up on here and reading some of the build threads I think it's safe to say you lot have given me the bug!

I thought I'd start off with an sline spoiler, because I think the rear just doesn't look that good without it!

Get one from Audi or eBay, make sure it's genuine though and expect to pay around £100 upwards on eBay.

They occasionally pop up on eBay, not overly often though.

Just buy a new one from audi, your best bet tbh, don't buy aftermarket tat they're basically rubbish & although you can buy from ebay, condition may not be as you'd like & any defect is highly noticeable on the spoiler when fitted & will pee you of constantly when you see it, your choice but that's my experience a number of times.

As said before go to Audi but i was looking for a genuine one on the bay and ended up buying a complete tail gate with spoiler and then sold the tailgate without spoiler to my local dismantlers and broke even, so you could always try that?

Some great ideas. I'll check my local breakers but I'm leaning towards just getting a new one. A lot less hassle I guess and warranty. What do you reckon the cost of getting a new one would be?

I've seen a lot of people source parts from stoke Audi. Are they cheaper than most main dealers?

I was quoted something like £170 for the spoiler untreated then a further £210 primed and painted by Aberdeen Audi!

The new Sline spoiler is approx. £250-£270 new rrp.

Ouch! A lot more than I was expecting ha! I'll see what's on Fleabay then and leave a new part as a last resort. Any good Audi breakers online?

There's a great body shop near me and I think they'll paint it for about £90.

You reckon it would look weird having a sport with an sline spoiler?

Try Dave at Stoke Audi he may make you a deal as you are an ASN member.

Wicked I'll drop him a message and see what he can do.