1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound system finally installed

Defratos May 6, 2006

1. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

Hey fellas, finally got around to fitting a decent sub. Car feels like I'm carrying a small kid in the boot, but the bass is sorted now and it sound goooood. Just need to upgrade my mids and tweeters and stuff, let me know what u think:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Head unit will be replaced at some point with a 7" touch screen navi.
    [​IMG]

2. neil.c

neil.c Senior

Feck me the boot is small enough as it is without all that extra luggage in there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I am sure it sounds sweet enough tho'

3. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

right now its a bit too bassy (if there is such a word) but that's cause I'm still with the original door speakers. I think I need to upgrade them for better vocals for sure. I'm gonna ask AndyMac, he seems to be the man for this kinda stuff

4. neil.c

neil.c Senior

Fit an inline attenuator/ balancer so you can turn the bass down from the drivers seat or turn the gain down at the amp. I like the front end solution as the amount of bass you require depends on how fast you are driving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif