1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry I Missed AITP

Discussion in 'Major UK Events' started by Turkster, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

[Aug 10, 2011]
    All i can say about AITP is the fact that i was un-able to attend this year due to an event that kept me out of the area all day and I had my wrist band all ready to go looking at me all day long as it sat on my dash board reminding me of what i was missing out on, Im not sad about the fact that i paid for something i did not get, im just glad to have been able to help out young calvin with a small bit of the funding, i was there in mind and soul but the body and car was elsewhere,

Sorry to all the members who i normally shake hands with and sorry to them that i was looking forward to hooking up with.

Regards

Paul

PS thanks to all that are posting photos, some great pics in there, :icon_thumright:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 23, 2014]

3. carlos19664

carlos19664 Member

[Aug 26, 2011]
    No worries you never missed much anyway i was disappointed in the turnout after travelling 100 miles to get there it rained in the afternoon then everyone started leaving, this was my first time visiting AITP and I can honestly say I'd be sceptical about attending again