sorry but....

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
shes been watchin big brother ********... and i cant help but wanna.. really wanna smack the livin grandad out that stupid little up his own ****, cant talk properly, i better than every one else annoying little f**kwit luke!!

any 1 else???

lol soz all!:undwech:

I dont watch it....LUCKY ME!!!

Ah yes, that poor little lad that fell in love with the fat lass.

All I would need is 5 minutes. Run in, jump the divide, beat the bag out of him, then out.

Ninja style, hate the little prat.

anyone else think that luke is Frank sidebottom without the large paper head?

Ah yes, that poor little lad that fell in love with the fat lass.

All I would need is 5 minutes. Run in, jump the divide, beat the bag out of him, then out.

Ninja style, hate the little prat.

team up rocko mate.. we would be in and out of that freak hole in 3 mins i recon. steal the blind ones stick and beat the f*ck out of luke with it!!

muhahaha!

They are all ******* IMHO!
beans.gif

I can honestly say, I have not watched so much as an advert for B.B. Nor do I read about the loosers in the paper.

Not an avide fan but if i do feel the need to cheer myself up and feel better about myself there is no better cure than watching 5 mins of BB!!! Seriously cant believe its been going for so many years, almost feel ashamed that my employer is the sponsor for the program, dont blame me though, it wasnt my idea!! We dont even get 1st dibs on tickets for evictions etc, i'd jump at the chance to be there on a Fri night with a sign saying my name with an arrow pointing down and boo'ing at people!!!!!

Hate the show, watched it a few years ago, its now boring and degrading!

You know what make me laugh, is I bet most of the people who have slated Big Brother, do actually watch it or flick on to it and leave the channel there. :haha:

Its like people are ashamed to admit they watch it...so what if you watch it or not. No need to panic just incase your remote does flick onto it "by mistake"

:lmfao:

I guess you'd like to think that, simple fact is we don't.

Not really, far more defensive behaviour from those that complain their girlfriends watch it so they have no choice. Sorry but that's a relationship showstopper in my book.