Sorry, another 'whats is worth' thread!

Olly P

My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi
Reaction score
I know how vexing these 'whats it worth' threads are so i'm sorry!

I'm thinking of getting myself a B5 S4, so, unfortunately the S3 would have to go!

She's a Black 2002 Audi S3 (225), covered 47K, FSH, about 10 months tax and MOT, full service last month and new front discs and pads. Shes in excelent condition inside and out!

Got some 330mm Mov'it front discs, dechromed front grill, LCR splitter and lowered 30mm. I may throw in some BBS LM's if the price was right, or i'll get some RSTT reps to sell with.

Only slight fault is a cracked rear anti roll bar that squeaks and a small stone chip on the drivers side front wing

So, whats do people think she's worth!

8ca686d849503da60c94402d899583b94g.jpg

71e6c567ebcb029b99213ff51283a4ca4g.jpg

d7a60252c57c3edd096d1e586059ff7c4g.jpg

c4290b508ec031725823764b3d435a4a4g.jpg

5e17662a85c8006d116d3770b8e7e5314g.jpg

Last edited:
Id probally put it up an extra grand over what normal 52 s3's are going at, ie 80k 52 plates? How much would you sell the alloys for? getting a mk2 gti on saterday and the rims arnt my style!

8.5 on a rainy day

Excellent mileage
Overall great condition
Great brakes

think you'll struggle at that to be fair for a 51 plate...as much as i would like to agree - wack it up and see

What options?

Bose
Satnav
Arm rest
Cruise Control
Sunroof
Heated seats
Chrome mirror

Misc
Remap
Suspension

I can't sell mine for love nor money at £5k so I don't know whether it's mine or if the S3's aren't selling at the moment, but yours looks nice. At a guess I reckon it'd fetch £7.5k if you're lucky, and that's with the RSTT replicas.

Cheers for the reply's, really useful. I'm not sure what stereo she got, its has a 6 disc cd multi changer in the dash though. She's also got a center arm rest, rear parking sensors, genuine chrome mirrors, mk4 golf aero wipers and arms (havent fitted them yet) and a diesel geek short shift (awesome bit of kit!). I was told shes a 2002 car but on a 51 plate, i'd have to check the v5 though.

Id probally put it up an extra grand over what normal 52 s3's are going at, ie 80k 52 plates? How much would you sell the alloys for? getting a mk2 gti on saterday and the rims arnt my style!

Not sure what I'd do with the wheels to be honest mate, genuine LM's are like rocking horse poo and worth a fair bit! I may keep them for whatever new car I get. Good work on getting a mk2 golf, I've got one too! In fact, i've got some 15" BBS RM's and two 2.5" and two 3" lips to go with them for sale if your interested? Havent got round to advertising them properly yet!

So yea, let me know if you know anyone who's after some LM's, still attached to a S3, lol!

Last edited:
Cheers for the reply's, really useful. I'm not sure what stereo she got, its has a 6 disc cd multi changer in the dash though. She's also got a center arm rest, rear parking sensors, genuine chrome mirrors, mk4 golf aero wipers and arms (havent fitted them yet) and a diesel geek short shift (awesome bit of kit!). I was told shes a 2002 car but on a 51 plate, i'd have to check the v5 though.

Not sure what I'd do with the wheels to be honest mate, genuine LM's are like rocking horse poo and worth a fair bit! I may keep them for whatever new car I get. Good work on getting a mk2 golf, I've got one too! In fact, i've got some 15" BBS RM's and two 2.5" and two 3" lips to go with them for sale if your interested? Havent got round to advertising them properly yet!

So yea, let me know if you know anyone who's after some LM's, still attached to a S3, lol!

Looks really nice mate, I always thought your car was running 310bhp?? MTM tuning? no? or is that me imagining things?