Soon to be on here more..

Richard87

Reaction score
Hi,
i currently have a MK4 Golf, which i've had for about 3 years, and one before that a year, both have been nothing but trouble as much as i love them, so time to move on. im currently looking at getting an A3 8P1 (although i like the 8PA, its a bitout of my reach) this will be my 1st diesell too so all new to me.

Been looking for some info and this site kept coming up so thought may be a good idea to join. looking to keep its simple, i like the blacking out chrome on the front, some nice wheels and some cheap coilovers will be had as soon as i get it!

Still notreally sure how to change my sig etc! but sure ill get the hang of it, also wonderd if there are any probs lowering these around 50mm of if there are any guids but ill havea search on here now im signed up!

anyway heres my current car!

and ill speak to you all soon im sure!
Richard

Thanks, i really wanted to keep the wheels, but i dont think id fit 15mm thick 100x5 to 112x5 adaptors in :crying: so gues on the hunt again for some LM reps.

thanks!! love BBS CH's and look so good one A3's but i think im going to try and get some LM-R's after an afternoon window shopping!