1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SONY CENTRE

Discussion in 'Home Cinema, Hi-Fi and Gadgets' started by Andy101, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Andy101

Andy101 Member

Do yourself a favour and give York Sony Centre a wide berth. Wanted 5mins of technical assistance but turned me away cold as I saved £400 on their price and got it from Sony Centre in Huddersfield.

Rude & unhelpful = no customers.

OB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

2. you got a better deal from hudds sony center ??? I find wakefield better but that was when my dad was dealing with them. what you been buying btw ???

3. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

I went in(york) a while ago and found them a bunch of prats.

4. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

maybe a letter/E-mail is in order to sony UK????

5. Andy101

Andy101 Member

Have already spoken to Sony UK. York Sony Centre is nothing to do with Sony UK, nor are they a franchise, they just sell Sony gear. Sony UK not interested really. Have lost my rag with them in York. No more business from me. Cowboys.

6. The Slug

The Slug Active Member
    VCDS Map User

[ QUOTE ]
    Have already spoken to Sony UK. York Sony Centre is nothing to do with Sony UK, nor are they a franchise, they just sell Sony gear. Sony UK not interested really. Have lost my rag with them in York. No more business from me. Cowboys.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rest my case on another post.......buy of the net, its also cheaper and doesnt give you BS