Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer £6.99 @ Euro Car Parts

B&Q are doing the Autoglym perfect bodywork kit for a tenner
They have them in my local store in those wire baskets that they put at the end of the aisles.

Not available online, but just providing the link so that you can see the product.
On checking, the website does say that my store (Leics)doesn't stock them, but they definitely had them when I went in on Weds.
So, I don't know if it is a case of them never showing in stock, or whether they have since sold them all.

http://www.diy.com/departments/autoglym-car-shampoo-polish-paint-sealant-kit-975ml/1066404_BQ.prd

Sorry about bumping the thread, but I am not able to edit my last post.

I went back to the store, and they had about 20 in the basket, so the online stock checker is not accurate. Of course this could mean that your store may say they have stock, when they have none.

Thanks ;) but out of interest how do you know? PM???
@S32B - Because I ordered a can of Alcantara cleaner (just in case ;)) from Eurocarparts & that was free couriered delivery. Small can came in a mahoosive box lol

lol OK thanks :) Got a DA delivered today so guess what I'll be doing in the next day or two??? :)

I bought 5 litres a while back and must be at least 4 left if anyone in the NE wants to make an offer and collect

Not a lot to be honest, its ok but I`ve loads of other products I`d prefer to use first

No bother, Reload 2013-14, Gyeon cure, C2V3, Purity X, Car chem Hydro, Hi shine protector, Polytop Velox, Optimum Car wax and QD all neat or diluted to suit, to name just a few I use at the moment
And loads of waterless washes which I use as a QD

No bother, Reload 2013-14, Gyeon cure, C2V3, Purity X, Car chem Hydro, Hi shine protector, Polytop Velox, Optimum Car wax and QD all neat or diluted to suit, to name just a few I use at the moment
And loads of waterless washes which I use as a QD
Have the majority of those myself ... lol

Oh I forgot a favourite ADS Nano Gloss Paint Sealant (NGPS), lovely stuff

I'm using Simoniz instant Wax Quick Shine QD at the moment. It's buttons at £2.49 out of Wilko's or if they have any £1 at Home Bargins. If got 4 on my shelf as its so simple to use and gives a great silky shine. Wouldn't use it as a sealant as it suggests but for a dusty car it's prefect.

Now I know I'll keep an eye out :)

Reactions: Scottyg
Keep your eye on Home Bargins and B&M. Strangest places to buy car detailing stuff but they get it in and when they do they have it cheap.

There's a massive new B&M in Chester, if they don't have it in there!!! :)