1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somewhat weird question regarding punching the 2/3rd rear seat from boot

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Scott, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

LOL. So basically I was trying to diagnose a slight rattle from my rear :fart:and I decided to punch (or hit, whatever) the 2/3rd rear seat from the boot, not in anger or fustration, but rather to see if it rattles. Anyhow, I noticed that there's a rattle from under the car when hitting that seat... definitely from under as I had someone else punch my seat while I had my head stuck under. Punching any other part of my car including the 1/3rd rear seat and the 2/3rd seat when folded down and no 'noise' from beneath. So basically, I need some of you to go out and punch your car, see if you get this too???

Many thanks!

Scott

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

bump....... :footy:

4. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo 6+1 Gears
    Bronze Supporter

Just came back from the car. Punched everything 1/3, 2/3, panels... no rattles there. The only one I have is behind driver side door panel.

5. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

Hmm thanks mate. I think I'll go to Audi tomorrow and punch some of their cars, see if I can replicate the 'rattle' - otherwise, ask 'em what they think it is... :)