Something French

Habitual

Reaction score
I'm always posting up pictures of other people's cars, but this time here's a set of my little French can.

So.... Cannock Chase is well-known for doggers, but, for some reason, I assumed it would be okay at 11pm on a Saturday night.

I went to Cannock Chase to do some light painting and the first spot I wanted to use was pre-occupied by a couple fully just having it off in the back of an old mk2 Clio.

So, I didn't even get out of the car, we just moved onto another spot. At the second spot everything looked okay until we got out the car and could hear people in the trees behind us.

Not cool.

We ended up going to the roads near Moseley Old Hall, which were ideal.

Not a bad attempt at light painting, but I'm not very happy with it as it's nowhere near the quality I had hoped to achieve. Practice makes perfect, I guess.

Renault Clio 200 Cup by Tom Cash, on Flickr

And here are some from my earlier drive through Cannock Chase:

Zingy from EDF Energy by Tom Cash, on Flickr

I'm quite pleased with the daylight set, although a couple of them were soft in places.

Comments and criticism welcome as always.

Thanks for looking!

Tom.

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
Nice pics Tom, cannock chase is an amazing place, i not been there for many years now,but its such a beautiful spot. Btw, where did you get zingy, i must have one of those. :) x

Thanks Sandra. I'm not sure where it's from I'm afraid, it was a gift! >.< It looks hand made, so I'd guess at ETSY.

Tom did you use any filters?
Maybe try a polarizing filter to cut down on reflection

What do you think?

Heya mate, nah, I didn't. I have a polariser too - I'll do that next time. :)