1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone please!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by vw754, Dec 7, 2007.

1. vw754

vw754 vorsprung Durch Technik

Before i make a mistake,help!

B6 1.9 TDI Seen a set of jamex springs on fleabay,are jamex any good? ive heard alot of bad and alot of good about them.......dont know what to do ?

Also ive been told dont lower more than 40mm or driveshaft will foul arb, im going for 35mm so il be ok ?

standard shockers will be used. car is a non sport model 2002.

PLEASE......HELP ! JAMEX.......YES OR NO ? ANY INFO WILL HELP!:think:
  2. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Well they'll be better than the SE suspension you've already got, thats for sure! I've always placed Jamex as a middle of the road brand, not great but not the worst! If your after the best then you'll need to look at something like Eibach or H&R. Whats the price of them then? Normal retail would see Jamex about £200 & Eibach about £250. If your not going to throw the car about & only after the lower look then go for them, the better quality & ride from a premium brand would sway me personally though.
  3. vw754

vw754 vorsprung Durch Technik

jamex £69 delivered and koni are £ 110 delivered
    p.i £124 delivered h&r are £140 delivered and apex £129 delivered

ive been quoted 125 fitted inc camber and 4 wheel alignment. Im on a budget so what do you think?