Someone in here who has done a s line conversion in Germany?

ItsAllGood

Reaction score
I am thinking of driving to Hamburg, or the HQ to do a full S-Line conversion from the 1st gen (split grill). Has someone done this at AS. Is this recommended? Any price range? Who can I contact that is in Audi germany who can help me? :)

So which front end are you wanting so we're clear.

Okkkkkkk, I mean which year front end as if its just 05 onwards then bonnet/bumper/grill which surely would be best to do in Norway considering costs to go to Germany, hotel etc, if its facelift 09 onwards then why not come to the UK to do :)

Okkkkkkk, I mean which year front end as if its just 05 onwards then bonnet/bumper/grill which surely would be best to do in Norway considering costs to go to Germany, hotel etc, if its facelift 09 onwards then why not come to the UK to do :)

Should be the 05-07 year. I think it would be great with s line on lava gray paint :)
Price in norway is disgusting! Compared to uk. For a sline convertion only front (unpainted) it cost nearly £ 1260! And paint costs about £400... Even worse, you cant buy used parts here, since nobody sells it...
Duude driving the wrong side of the road is terrifying! No way! ; o

Nearly fogot. New bonnet (unpainted) costs £ 580....

Yes but driving to Germany & associated costs & possibly dealing with a dodgy place, I wouldn't do that for just that upgrade, why not do the facelift upgrade 09?

Yes but driving to Germany & associated costs & possibly dealing with a dodgy place, I wouldn't do that for just that upgrade, why not do the facelift upgrade 09?

I have some cousines from germany. So staying there cost me nothing. But driving from and to GER would use 4 full tank. It takes a day to drive. 09 seems more expensive and more frustrating. Would do that if it cost a pee more than 05-07

So how much is 4 tanks of fuel in euros for you?