1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone hit my a3 . . . .

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by a3 quattr0, Jan 28, 2011.

1. a3 quattr0

a3 quattr0 New Member

Hi all,

New to the site but need some advice.

Last night I was parked up with my friends n the car next to me wheel-spins out off the space and turned to the left too quickly and ended up scraping his whole car along the corner of my bumper. What a idiot.

Anyway cracked my bumper, smashed my headlight n also dented my drivers wing.

He knows it was his fault and luckily he's one of my friends cousins so he said he'll pay for the damages.

Any ways i want to source a good OEM bumper a preferably with the fogs as mine is a 99 1.8T quattro which didn't come with bumper fog-lights.

Anyone got a bumper for sale atm or drivers wing? or know any good company's that supply them.

Thanks

post pics soon

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid
    Supporter

Didnt he stop at the time then????

4. a3 quattr0

a3 quattr0 New Member

Yep he did stop, looked like a fool in front of everyone and tried saying he couldn't see out of his wing mirror that my car was that close to his ??? i think he was trying to show off except it was only a 1.4...

He's saying that hell get the dent out of the wing pulled out n smoothed, and repair the bumper. But I want the parts replaced as I don't want no filler on my car.

5. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Yeah, that's fair enough. Stick to your guns, it's his fault at the end of the day. He hit a stationary car - noone's fault but his own.

6. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid
    Supporter

Cheeky fooker.... i would get a quote from Audi for that.....Why should you have to suffer for his foolish mistakes

7. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Also, once fixed, give him a swift knee in the nuts for good measure.... lol

8. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Tell him he's a tw&t and claim through his insurance.

9. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid
    Supporter

prob wont have that swear word....:busted_cop:

10. audi-tk

audi-tk Member

If he doesn't want to listen to how u want the Job done privately then do it through insurance. Simple. I would want a car wheelspinning that close to mine incase of stonechips lol