Somebody in UK for testing new Samco development?

berto

Reaction score
Hi all,
I started long time ago.. requesting a hose for improving intake of TFSI 2.0, as I wanted improvement, but not noises, accurate MAF readings, use any filter I wanted (even paper), and retain OEM look (it's very important for legal reasons in my country).

And finally convinced some people near me to be interested and also Samco made a prototype:
2v9xmko.jpg

nyfxib.jpg

28me5jr.jpg

qpijgn.jpg

Currently only tested in a hurry in two cars, and the hose only was a prototype, and now it's beign changed for better fitment and other improvements that Samco decides.

Logs shows improvements of MAF readings, in K04 stage 1 with paper filter at least 10 grams/s, and 2+ more than 15 g/s
in all cases: better turbo spooling, less N75 duty cycle, less ignition corrections, smoothens boost curve

It was only an approach to see if it's useful or wasn't the bottleneck, and really it's, and now the hose will be improved.

Somebody interested in this in UK?

Samco it's looking for cars to test fitment of improved hoses at their factory, and maybe dyno runs.

You can contact me by the forum or them directly SamcoSport UK - Contact us

The most desirable cars are stage 2+ versions of:
Audi S3 8P TFSI 2.0
Golf Mk VI R 2.0 TFSI
Golf Mk V GTI 30 edition / Pirelli edition
Golf Mk VI GTI 35 edition
Scirocco R 2.0 TFSI
Leon Cupra / Cupra R (TFSI) (240/260hp)

This is TFSI oem engine cover, with all their rubber fixings ok ;) , and the Diverter Valve hose like all OEM K04,
also new/clean filter and/or performance filter, and MAF in good condition, if enters in dyno!

I have a 2.0 tfsi a4. Which has the k04 turbo fitted. I'd test this if you are struggling. Thanks

I'd be interested in testing this on my S3 8P, I'm only at stage 1 at the moment though.

I have a 2.0 TFSI (8p2) and would be interested if you cannot get hold of an S3