1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some w*nker just reversed into my car!

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by dieselfitter251, Jul 4, 2009.

1. dieselfitter251

dieselfitter251 Blow ma own trumpet?

[Jul 4, 2009]
    Just checked and it's ok, the bumpers been preshured but you can just see the gentle crack marks in the paint, you know like under the laquer? I bet that flakes in time. F**kers! Didn't even stop to look of there was any damage!

'Tis a quiet neighbour hood, and I think I've seen the car before. They're gonna get an ear roastin!!!!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. sam4191

sam4191 If In doubt, Flat out!

[Jul 4, 2009]
    lol. Go for it mate! Some people just dont seem to give a **** do they!? Hope you find this car! Hopefully it has a few scratches.
  4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Jul 4, 2009]
    I think you need to have a word with them, they may not have been aware they did it.

PS i edited the title to a slightly more appropriate one ;-)
  5. dieselfitter251

[Jul 4, 2009]
    Ah... appreciated for teh title. Heat of the moment and all that stuff ole chap :redface:
  6. Z82

Z82 Member

[Jul 4, 2009]
    Thats a pisser. As said above some people just dont care... as far as they are concerned its 'just' a car.... tossers!
  7. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

[Jul 4, 2009]
    My friend watched someone scrape all down one side of his LCR and when they spoke to him the man who did it he said "Why is there was such a big proplem over a few light marks"! What! lol.
    Some people these days dont have a clue.....
    Hope you get it sorted.
  8. Lee Goodall

Lee Goodall ..got my head together!

[Jul 4, 2009]
    Oh no that's sh!t.. probably best to have a word with them if you can although if they didn't realise they'd done it then they'll probably deny it. If they did know then he/she's obviously a t!t anyway.

Hope it doesn't cause you too much trouble sorting it out anyway mate.
  9. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

[Jul 4, 2009]
    bummer mate, nuttin worse than some dumb ass who cant drive going into your car!! and those people who jus say a car is a car need a good slap!!!!!!!!!! but hey i suppose a fiesta is jus a car lol
  10. Crombie

Crombie Member

[Jul 4, 2009]
    Bin lorry ran into one of our motors last month, fortunately I spotted numpty do it, att could've slapped driver fer stupid stunt.
    Insurance company wanted 300 squid (policy excess) to do work, they claim back off refuse insurers. Told em didn't fancy waitin ta get money back, could take months.
    Contacted refuse company, driver admitted liability (we had it cctv) got his insurance details, work done via their insurance, without hassle of dippin into mi own funds, I selected bodyshop, an a decent hire car.

Hope ya get a decent result !!
  11. dieselfitter251

[Jul 5, 2009]
    Looking forward to gettin home tonight and paying them a wee visit. Just a chat. No point in getting all worked up. But it is the principle!