Some Vinyl Wrapping

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I decided to get some vinyl wrapping done over the weekend, so the chrome grill surround and fog light surrounds were wrapped in in gloss black and the lower splitter was wrapped in Carbon Fibre.

Really happy with the results I think it turned out really good. Some before and after snaps below, what you think?

Before
20140720_114354.jpg

After
20140824_164448.jpg

20140824_164457.jpg

20140824_183728.jpg

20140824_183740.jpg

20140824_164913.jpg

Reactions: mattyboyc, Brennan, ruairi83 and 2 others
Love it mate looking smart i like the carbon fibre on the bottom of the bumper i got mine done in red but i like the look of the carbon

Reactions: Point_Audi
Nice thats the start off the de-chroming !

Awh yes I remember your white B8 it was beside me at AITP! :).. Cheers guys, yea the chrome around the windows is next along with some nice tints! :)

Reactions: Gaz170
That looks fantastic. I bought a used B8 S-Line which has the chrome pack. I do like it, but I think that this looks much nicer. I need to get my head around vinyl wrapping.

Thanks mate, I did like the chrome also but fancied a change having seen a few Monza Silver black editions.! :) . Its becoming really popular! :)

I love what you have done. What wrap have you used, is it a complicated procedure to do it. Sorry for all the questions.

Cheers guys I love it now, makes the car look so different!:) I will be doing the chrome around the windows next!:) Yea it was tricky mate!lol ..

The chrome around my windows in on my list but I really don't think I'd be able to do it. lol.
I want a good job doing and if I did it, the stuff would end up all over!
Clever guys in the North-East PM me if you'd like some pocket/beer money!... :)

Reactions: Gaz170 and Point_Audi
Only seeing this now, totally transforms the car Shaun ;) might get you to do mine too as the black paint is starting to come off my grill :/

Cheers guys! :)

Reactions: Brennan