Some updated pics of my 1.8T

billybravo

Reaction score
Website
www.topgearstockport.com
The sun was out today for a while so i thought i would take some new photos.

tecmeet%20005.jpg

tecmeet%20006.jpg

tecmeet%20010.jpg

tecmeet%20011.jpg

tecmeet%20004.jpg

I looks like mine on steroids!!!

Looks good! One question though, as you have had a kit fitted and painted, is there any reason why you didn't colour code the mirrors, and maybe the handles also? In my opinion, its the first thing you notice when you look at the pics, that the mirrors aren't colour coded. The rest of the car looks spot on!

billybravo said:
because i didnt really want them done i like them black im also thinking about painting my roof black

just the centre or like mine ?

DPM11.jpg

edit hmmm didnt realise the forum autoresized pics, it looks grainy till you click on it

PhilR, that is one clean and low A4...

not at the minute found that on the web after a meet the other week, gonna get the camera out at the weekend though and get some shots

hey billybravo, have you thought about lowering your fmic a bit so it fits the centre gap better. not only would it look better, but it might gain you a few ponies.

Looks good. I'm still thinking whether or not to change my rear bumper for one you've got to make the rear look more aggressive.

snoop said:
hey billybravo, have you thought about lowering your fmic a bit so it fits the centre gap better. not only would it look better, but it might gain you a few ponies.

its something i really need to do it really bugs me but i will have to make some new brackets.

think i will do it when i stick the new cambelt in

billybravo said:
its something i really need to do it really bugs me but i will have to make some new brackets.

think i will do it when i stick the new cambelt in

cool man, with that and projectors she will look sweet as.