1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some questions on 19" alloys

eddscott Nov 15, 2013

1. eddscott

eddscott Member

Been thinking about changing the wheels on my car. I have a B7 170TDI Avant. It has the BBS pattern alloys rather than the Ronals. They need a refurb and new tyres so I'm thinking about changing to 19"s - my mother has a B7 saloon with the Ronals but prefers the BBS so we will do a swap.

Anyway, do RS4 19"s fit a B7? Are the reps good quality at all?

I know its not very original but the other type of alloy I like are the BBS CH - or the BBS split rim style alloys.

If I had the BBS style splits I'd like them staggered - would I need the arches rolling? - particularly on the rear?

Any help really appreciated.

2. dpaz

dpaz Active Member Team Tango

Please use the forum search function, this question has been answered many times before.

Also, because there are a wide wariety of wheel fitments out there it's difficult to provide a yes or no answer to the rest of your question. I'd suggest learning about offset and rim width so you establish whether a wheel will fit.

3. Tiffy

Tiffy Active Member

19" Bentleys.........ps i am selling mine,....(Shameful Plug)

4. SteveMcB

SteveMcB Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi Cabriolet Owner Group SQ5 owners group

Got a set of 18" final edition ( rs4 style) on mine which look good, thought about 19s but the tyres are way too expensive - for me anyway