1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some pics...

RichA3Turbo Apr 23, 2005

1. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

Here are some pics. Been busy doing some tidying up. Trying to get it all looking a bit more original and i think im slowly getting there. I've had all the pipework powder coated blak along with the grilles. I cut the grilles out to fit the bumper and then 'glassed on some brackets and im suing dzus 1/4 turn fasteners to hold the grilles in place.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally got around to fitting my ECS Stage 1 rear too (Only a year late!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rich

2. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

Looking very smart mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Kev.

3. damn thats is gorgeous!

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nice work Rich, and hopefully, I get to see it tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Looks bloody awesome Rich, how about some rear shots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

6. Dean_T

Dean_T Active Member

thats looks fantastic mate!

like the idea of powder coating too, makes it look very stealth indeed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

7. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

Looks real nice mate, very tidy. I'm lackin a bit in knowledge, but what is that blue cap thingy? and what is that massive blue/black pipe comin out of the back of the engine to the front? looks sweet, but what is it?

8. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

wait, is that the turbo pipe from the other side? (just took another look)

9. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

excellent advert for jbr /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

would love to see some vids of the beast in action /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. RichA3Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks bloody awesome Rich, how about some rear shots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will get some when the spoiler is on... and its clean! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. RichA3Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks real nice mate, very tidy. I'm lackin a bit in knowledge, but what is that blue cap thingy? and what is that massive blue/black pipe comin out of the back of the engine to the front? looks sweet, but what is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The blue cap thing is the top of an air pump...which power my 120db air horn! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

the black pipes with blue connectors is the boost pipes from the turbo ging down to the intercooler inlet.

RIch

12. RichA3Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
    excellent advert for jbr /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

would love to see some vids of the beast in action /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thanks.. Thats kind of the plan! Dont have any vids... Had one of a 20-100 run of the clocks but not sure where its gone to.

Rich

13. RichA3Turbo

Thanks for all the comments! There are still so many little bits and pieces to get done but its geting there. Modified the MAF housing and removed all the screens an its made a difference. No more power but pulls harer at the top end and also is now happy cruising along at like 110-120 whereas before it would get a bist flustered and too hot when crusing... Still good for 150+mph runs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. hopper

hopper Member

looks really good mate, nice work

15. Stepho

Stepho Member

Cars looking good Rich, pity you cut the shot as the yellow bike looks good to. What is it?

16. Pontio

Pontio Member

looks really good rich, think you should set up a group buy on your front bumper! its the rs4 isnt it? the only place i found that sells it is that german website but scared to order it from there.. GROUP BUY!

17. Markb

Markb Active Member

Looking good matey.

Like the rear brakes as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

18. RichA3Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
    Cars looking good Rich, pity you cut the shot as the yellow bike looks good to. What is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The yellow one is my dads Ducati ST4S and the red on in the garage is my brothers Ducati 748

Rich

19. mazzy

mazzy Member

looking aggresive!! do u av the rs4 style rear bumper 2? if so can u plz post pics? and where can i get hold of them bumpers?

f**kin awesome especially when ur rite up behind sum1 and they c that aggresive beast in the mirror and get it mistaken for like an rs4 until a shorter version whizzes past. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

20. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Looks much better Rich!

Top job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

And whose wheels look really spot on!

21. SyA3Turbo

SyA3Turbo Member

Looks really smart Rich. Front end looks more stealth. Rims look spot on too!!

22. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

Looks great rich, subtley aggresive ala RS4!

23. RichA3Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
    looks really good rich, think you should set up a group buy on your front bumper! its the rs4 isnt it? the only place i found that sells it is that german website but scared to order it from there.. GROUP BUY!

[/ QUOTE ]

We dont sell them unfortunately... I wouldnt either as they arent the best quality and take fookin ages to arrive.. Took something like 7 weeks! Was ridiculous.

Rich

24. RichA3Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
    looking aggresive!! do u av the rs4 style rear bumper 2? if so can u plz post pics? and where can i get hold of them bumpers?

f**kin awesome especially when ur rite up behind sum1 and they c that aggresive beast in the mirror and get it mistaken for like an rs4 until a shorter version whizzes past. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No i;ve just had the rear all colour coded. Not keen on too much fibreglass. It certainly does look aggressive in the rear view mirror!