some pics of the fleet

nugnah1

Reaction score
P1010016.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010020.jpg

the coupe is up for sale 2.8 quatt, and the A8 is my taxi, white cossy is the wifes, grey cossy mine.

cheers jason

the A8 is washed everyday, the A4 when my wife can be bothered, so I do it once a week,as for the cossies they get washed when used, about once maybe twice a year.

FECK ME! a perfect drive, imo. (apart from the taxi plate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

what's the cossies putting out? i want one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

the white cossie is the wifes, running stage 3, 330bhp, the grey one stage 3+ about 380 but can go to 430

Do you own an car insurance company?

You must get dealer rates!

ref insurance, I used to be a fitter and run the South Wales RS club so I have a traders policy for me and the wife, and yes the A8 runs on LPG, normally £67 of fuel will go 300 miles, but £15 LPG will go 250 miles (nice) and it doesn't matter how you drive on LPG still get same fuel consumption even with aircon on.
Only thing I notice is slight loss of power.

PS ther is one other Audi I have yet to show, I also have an A6 2.5tdi QS Avant, but that is a taxi as well with a driver in it who works for me, will get some pics later.