1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some people will do anything to make their car look like an s4........

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by imported_Yaseen, Jun 8, 2005.

1. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Gutted man! Tell you what though to your average car/mechanic enthusiast with a bit of spare cash a bargain could be gotten there! Gutted for the owner though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
  3. Soupie69uk

Soupie69uk Owner

Yeah that could be a bargain if someone has a few grand to spend on getting the missing bits!!

I wonder what the reserve is?? All the parts needed can't be much more than £10K.
  4. Online

I dunno,I think it would cost a far amount since you will need to get quite alot of parts from the dealers, unless you find one in a scrapyard thats been written off and take that to bits.

I'm suprised they didnt rip take out the engine and gearbox as thats gotta be worth a fair amount!!!
  5. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yeah but thats easily identified with the chassis where as the other parts are not!
  6. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

At the moment it's a cheap way of getting an extended warranty. Buy that and keep all the parts until/if something goes wrong.
  7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

CJ, you don't fancy dropping that lump in yours then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  8. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Mmmmmmmmmm nice idea....but it would rip the rest of the car apart! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  9. dstech

dstech Member

What makes you think it was an A4 owner that stole this car?
  10. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Not necessarily...its a buyers market out there and it may have been stolen to order so wouldnt go blaming A4 owners of being thieves quite yet...
  11. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

Although keeping an eye on ebay would be a good idea. Where else would you find a mass market for S4 seats, lights, wheels etc...