Some one cant drive....

Ash B

Reaction score
Hi all

In work just had a quick 15 minute break. And thought grab some food from tesco next door to my work and move my car into the car park now as there spaces.

Walking towards my car im thinking whats that mark got close there a dent by the back right pannel and few nices marks thats taken paint off.
F*cking idiot cant drive there loads of room on that road, I'm soo p*ssed off just got my car back a week yesterday! And now got to get this fixed!
will post a photo up later.

Checked the cctv by where my car was parked and they only catch the front of my car so thats noo good. But guy gonna see if he can see a car doing a 3 point turn because thats the only way i you could of hit it and a dumb **** would only be able to do it!

sorry about the moan
thanks
Ashley

Hate that when it happens. Somebody did the same to my old A3 in morrisons, caught the N/S rear wheel arch :mad:

Same place as mine..Only had my car back for 8days since the whole problem with the traction and f*cking pothole. Im quite glad i wasn't in my car or near because i would of done some thing stupid. gonna see what somes places say what there prices are and get it done start of january:banghead: wasting money on getting parts fixed or repaired instead of mods. Lucky most of the mods are finished just tints and spoiler left and gun metal grey alloys.

Hate that when it happens. Somebody did the same to my old A3 in morrisons, caught the N/S rear wheel arch :mad:

Effin great!!! Not having much luck at the mo are you mate???

Dont worry, theres a new year coming soon, hopefully things will get better for you.

Not much luck at all at the moment mate. As you now lol car off road then get it back and this happens!

:sign_ot:A bit off the topic but...
Saturday night doing 35 maybe 40 in 40 zone in the left lane to go left into town centre some taxi decided he wants to change lane cut me up no signal or any thing left about 3 foot of a gap when he came in. Slammed my breaks on road was iced over so car skidded and nearly hit some traffic lights and some thing!:mad:

Now i was p*ssed off some one damaged my car and then nearly made me crash so chased after him only took a few seconds to get in front ended up blocking off the road as he kept trying to drive. And asked him what he was planning at couldn't speak english all he could say i was 'in the left lane you go left' my answer was going to go left till you p*ssed me off and nearly made me crash. Shouldnt of done this but in the end took his window mirror off. :nunu:

Effin great!!! Not having much luck at the mo are you mate???

Dont worry, theres a new year coming soon, hopefully things will get better for you.

Here some photos
06122008837.jpg

06122008839.jpg

06122008840.jpg

06122008841.jpg

Going to find out how much it will cost today, going to try a few garages

Flippin eck mate its not looking good is it....why dont you lock the car off and scoot off on holiday for a few months!!!!

dont tempted me was going to do that. But with issues with my car and then family stuff. And police im not going any where out of uk till next year lol! Im actually gonna sell the car in april and get a new one had bad luck with this one so gonna change it! lol friends and family been saying to change it
A
Ashley

Flippin eck mate its not looking good is it....why dont you lock the car off and scoot off on holiday for a few months!!!!

That ain't going to be cheap for a decent job!!!

My guess £500.

Edition thanks for that. Yeah have to be decent job to be honest cant have a crab job done on my car.

Yeah Kaz mate your right could of been worse! £500 that will have to wait till about febuary have a few mods and want to save a bit more money for a new car.
Gonna get some prices see what can be done. As i also need front bumper back bumper and a spoiler painted so see if i can get a good deal and pay with crash.

Ashley

guttin for you m8

if that happened to mine i'd be :gun2:

got a tiny little trolley dent t'other day and i went :motz:

some people shouldn't be allowed in a car, inconsiderate w@nkers

nah ash you'll get fixed for cheaper for sure, follow up on the cctv though mate, what was the end solution for the pothole issue, did council do anything, what parts changed?

Yeah i will follow up the cctv. Dad happens to be a manager there so he can get to sort this out and see if any more of the cameras look over my car from front and back. As for the pothole i'll write on the other thread as there a LONG list of parts 'they said they changed' lol...another issue onces again nigel :)

nah ash you'll get fixed for cheaper for sure, follow up on the cctv though mate, what was the end solution for the pothole issue, did council do anything, what parts changed?

ye I'll say, but tbh its not the car so no need to sell unless you dont like it anymore tbh, its life as you can see others also experience these issues like myself.

I think the pothole thing should result in something being reimbursed as long as you have photographic evidence, this parking dent is just life & ye its a fecking **** tbh but there are some wxnkers out there that dont give a *****, but lets hope the cctv sheds some light on huh

common one i hate is people at roundabout that are in right lane then cut across to go straight thus cutting you up, god that infuriates me beyond belief

now after being in italy for a week I'm thinking feck everyone else, why be considerate at all, no one else cares a ****, lol, they're completely nuts here I tell yer, really they would defend a millimetre of road space, no wonder they were on germany's side, they're ****** arrogant I tell yer & my missus is one of them, lol, so I can comment

I do like it just want a diesel now and a newer car on like 57 plate or 08 and keep that for 3years keep me happy while i save for a s3 lol..Might see if my mum wants mine though. Yeah life can be a d*ck at times lol.

Yes still have photographic evidence on phones camera and his pc.
I do hope cctv catch them as its the second time in the last few months.

Ahh i hate that to takes the p*ss! I been like that since saturday :) since some one decided to crash into my car and also nearly kill by his poor driving! how was itay? lol haha...Ohh i'd advise you not to comment as you never know she could see this and you could get yourself in trouble with the misses. 'they're completely nuts here I tell yer, really they would defend a millimetre of road space, no wonder they were on germany's side, they're ****** arrogant' LMAO:haha: quite funny that.

ye I'll say, but tbh its not the car so no need to sell unless you dont like it anymore tbh, its life as you can see others also experience these issues like myself.

I think the pothole thing should result in something being reimbursed as long as you have photographic evidence, this parking dent is just life & ye its a fecking **** tbh but there are some wxnkers out there that dont give a *****, but lets hope the cctv sheds some light on huh

common one i hate is people at roundabout that are in right lane then cut across to go straight thus cutting you up, god that infuriates me beyond belief

now after being in italy for a week I'm thinking feck everyone else, why be considerate at all, no one else cares a ****, lol, they're completely nuts here I tell yer, really they would defend a millimetre of road space, no wonder they were on germany's side, they're ****** arrogant I tell yer & my missus is one of them, lol, so I can c