Some nasty person

audi_girl

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Has stolen the valve covers off my nearside wheels!!!!

Not much hassle, you may think, but I had funky pink ones that will cost about a tenner to replace /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif And my car looks all bald without them !

Whoever stole them only took 2 so the sole reason they did it, was for a "giggle"!!!!!

No respect for other peoples property at all !

Suppose I should be happy that they didn't take a key to the side as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry to hear that Jo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif some pesky little kids tried to take my valve caps that match the Kahn Rims...they ran off when i came outside the house...however now i've resorted to tightening them with a socket..so it's hard to take off with tyer hands. However it also means i have to keep a socket in the glovebox! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

yeah that is pretty sad! hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jo, get the dust caps with the small allen bolts in the side next time!

They had a keyring thing to help tighten them, but stupidly/naively last time I did a tyre pressure check I just tightened them by hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just tried to buy a new set online at Halfords and they don't have that colour anymore... if you see any about let me know 'cos they match my aerial !! (No not quite as sad as it sounds) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
They had a keyring thing to help tighten them, but stupidly/naively last time I did a tyre pressure check I just tightened them by hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just tried to buy a new set online at Halfords and they don't have that colour anymore... if you see any about let me know 'cos they match my aerial !! (No not quite as sad as it sounds) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear that. I know its more annoying than just a tenner, its more the fact that some little MONKEYS don't respect other peoples property.
The same thing happened to me in the summer when I went to see my nan, I knew I shouldn't have gone in the Porsche.
I think its like little diamonds to them twinkling on nice shiny wheels.
Have you really got a pink aerial?.LOL

There is a site in the US that sells those Audi valve caps.
The Audi Collection

But A3 is not imported there (sad for them) however you could get some 'Sport' ones, they look pretty cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
18ME said:
Sorry to hear that. I know its more annoying than just a tenner, its more the fact that some little MONKEYS don't respect other peoples property.
The same thing happened to me in the summer when I went to see my nan, I knew I shouldn't have gone in the Porsche.
I think its like little diamonds to them twinkling on nice shiny wheels.
Have you really got a pink aerial?.LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif yeah I have got a pink aerial.... When I get a minute I will put a photo up of her!!!!! It's not quite as Max Power as it sounds, and after all I am a girlie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Hey, this is getting to sound like something from max power /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I did see BOY RACER KNOBS there which sounded interesting...

Seriously though, I took to installing a USB cam and a bit of software called Homewatch if you have the luxury of a driveway or park near the house. Basically gets activated by movement, takes a couple of shots and can SMS you to visit the built in web server to view the results of an event...which all helped me nab the stupid fxck who was trying to pinch the centre caps from my comps.

C

Niiiiiiiceee !

I am just going to wait until I move house (getting underground parking) before replacing the dust caps.

Little b*ggers !

There will be some kid riding around on his/her bike with lovely pink dust caps.
Keep your eyes peeled /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
Last Sunday some kid thought he'd jump over the gates on my drive and borrow two of my nice alu dust caps, bet he thought he was really clever until operation Dust-cap was realised. I paid the next door neighbours kid £3 to go deep undercover and scour the neighbourhood with his two mates. Surely enough an episode of Topgear later, the dust caps were back on my RSTT's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now I leave my best mate in the garden, dont think they'll be borrowing the dust caps again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif(see attachment)

(P.s. He'd drowned them with his slavery kisses)