Some lucky gits new RS4 has arrived....

hop2407

Reaction score
Sorry about the pic quality..... but this transporter stopped outside our local baths whilst I was just taking my daughter training - he asked for directions.... Fair to say she was late for training whilst I gave him my home address... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I wish...

audi25mh.jpg

Here's another Pic... reckon it's a new TT under cover ? How would u like this stopping outside your house and saying "Which ones yours Sir / Ma'm"

audi15am.jpg

I'm pretty sure the first pic is definately RS4on the top - I tried to zoom in, but there was definately an RS4 badge on the rear left of the car....

Yes, front one is the RS4 but with the standard fit 18 inch alloys as opposed to the 19 inch rims you see in all the pictures.

Wouldn't mind any of the cars on that rig !!!!!

what t***er would order one with standard 18s on rather than 19"RS4 s? its a no cost option for the smaller wheels after all

I dropped into the dealership and when I left there was a blue rs4 next to my s3,damn I felt a bit peeved.
I left them and he was behind me and I had to do a u-turn with him behind me and he opened it up as he went past....it sounded like a jet
Very very nice motor

[ QUOTE ]
I dropped into the dealership and when I left there was a blue rs4 next to my s3,damn I felt a bit peeved.
I left them and he was behind me and I had to do a u-turn with him behind me and he opened it up as he went past....it sounded like a jet
Very very nice motor

[/ QUOTE ]

Hows sprint blue look in the flesh? I'm yet to see one.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Very very nice motor

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stunning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yep agree. Spotted one the other night, lovely motor!

Subtle I think would be the word to describe it......not jealous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif honest

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Very very nice motor

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stunning, though i've had too many blue cars. So Misano it is. Not long till Oct /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Its gone Jon, £46k and gone to a good home. Cash in the bank, and waiting for the arrival on the RS. October is a long time to wait, and until then I have the 120d to occupy me